Reviews for Waking with consequences
That's just hilarious! I loved it! :D
Death-of-Penguins-and-Zannah chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
I OFFICIALLY LOVE YOU! *Super Glomp*

*Ahem*

Finally! Someone smart enough to draw the only sensible conclusion to the obvious problem of Yuffie, Vincent and Cid. I like Cid/Yuffie, Vincent/Cid and Vincent/Yuffie... so having them in a threesome? The best thing ever.

Don't put yourself down about how you write. This is really good. It's funny. And the threesome happens to be my OT3. I'm adding this to my list, and I hope you write more.

See ya!

Zannah
emptyspace2015 chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
I can just IMAGINE the looks on this trio's faces when they finally came too! Priceless story.
FlamingDoritos chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
Man oh man, that was awesome. AWESOME. I am glad to say I read this.
scarlettHuntress chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
That was one of the damn oddest oneshots ever, and you pulled it off superbly.
Erica chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
That aws hilarious and very !Great Fic!
Mirime Kisarrastine chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
I usually avoid even implied yaoi like a plague but this was f-ing hilarious and proves that there is an exception to every rule. You should really write the night before... Pretty please?
DanteMoon chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
That was awesome! you really should write what happened before this. I had to leave the comp after reading this since i was laughing so hard ;
KDeo chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
GAH THAT WAS AWESOME!

Heh heh, it was soo...

THe personalities, although not exactly in character all the time, mixed so well! X3 gwaah, there's something so entrancing about the styel and this story that I love.

the first couple paragraphs are just genius (as well as the last XD)

"The hell?"

"Naked in bed with him.

Shit."

XD LURVE~

[faved!]
rEckLeSsLy.cOnFIneD chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
Absolutely hilarious! Really, I also love the 'shit' and 'double shit' parts. So funny!
Twilight-Link chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
Nice. It was funny as hell. Specially with 'shit' and 'double shit' parts. Keep up the good work, friend.
Mako Red Eyes chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
...ahahahaha!

...why didn't I notice this little gem sooner? O.o Love it.

Love Vinnie's impression of Aerith. Too many people forget that he /does/ have a sense of humor...

Hm... Cid/Vin two man sex crusade tag team... (gets a hazy look) Rather envy Yuffs, I do... tee hee. :)

Fun stuff :)
Illegally Tifa chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
Lmao, that's f'ing awesome. I read this other girls version, but damn - your is much much better. Lol. Read some of my fics, please?
Real-fan05 chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
I can't believe I forgot to review this! I loved the ending; also the explanation of how the whole damned thing happened. Heh heh...
sweet-illusion chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
i had mixed feelings about reading this fic but i went ahead and did, and i'm glad i decided to.

hands down, it's the best love triangle ficlet i've seen in a while. it's very cute, horribly cute.

everyones in character and i like the way you integrate their varying personalities. very well written and i laughed my ass off.

great read. *adds this to story favs*