Reviews for That Bounty Hunter on Ord Mantell
T-M'SEXUAL chapter 9 . 6/17/2007
OK SO IVE ONLY JUST FOUND THIS STORY AND I THINK ITS GREAT AND YOUR BRILL AT IT BUT I BADLY WANTED SOME HAN AND LEIA ACTION ALL THE WAY THROUGH SO LIKE PLEASE WRITE MORE OR DO A SECOND STORY SPIN OF TO THIS ONE

HAN AND LEIA PLEASE...
SSull2 chapter 1 . 3/25/2004
UDATE PLEASE!
Lurkette chapter 9 . 2/24/2004
I'm thoroughly enjoying your story and hoping for an update soon :). Great job Ailicia!
guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2003
I'm really enjoying your story and looking forward to more. Thanks!
Staraice chapter 9 . 12/23/2003
I've been checking the site for ages to find an update for this... glad i came now. What's going to happen when they try and wake him up though?
caro chapter 8 . 11/15/2003
Hi - just want to let you know I'm still really enjoying your story, and hope you can update soon. I check every 3-4 days - just to see if this story has another chapter! Thanks for writing, and please keep it up. :)
A. Windsor chapter 8 . 11/14/2003
o, more soon! I love Yanni!

He's great! Awesome job! More soon! Please!
Katie Hayes chapter 8 . 11/14/2003
I just found this, and couldn't stop reading it, very well written, not to wordy. Good job!
wltdnfaded chapter 7 . 11/7/2003
Once again, beautiful work! I'm so glad you updated, I am enjoying this tale so much!

And PLEASE, no need to apologize! There was absolutely nothing selfish in your treatment- it's your writing style, pure and simple. If anything, it was selfish of ME to make such a request of you! I now understand why you are writing Han in such a way, and it makes COMPLETE sense! Write the way you want, and don't worry about me or anyone else!

Ivy
Sigil chapter 7 . 11/2/2003
WOW. I've been away from SW fanfic for a while, and this is a good story to come back to. Might just make me want to finish mine.

You haven't updated for THREE DAYS! Come on, where's the next part?
staraice chapter 7 . 11/1/2003
write more soon? I have no suggestions apart from- do not let him be caught!
Starwarsfan68 chapter 7 . 11/1/2003
Excellent. Can't wait to read more.
A. Windsor chapter 7 . 10/31/2003
I love it! I really do! A great Ord Mantell story! More soon! Please!

A. Windsor
wltdnfaded chapter 1 . 10/2/2003
This story is absolutely beautiful! Pleae, keep going! Honestly, I've never read anything that fleshed Han out so completely- his history, his quirks, his eating habits, his thoughts- it's all done so beautifully!

It's wonderful to see "the dance" Han and Leia are performing around each other- something that we direly needed to see in ESB! We never really know when Leia finds herself attracted to Han, and vice-versa. But you have laid it out so well!

This is truly a joy to read! I have only one "constructive" criticism, though...

You write mainly about Leia's inner thoughts concerning Han, and her growing (if unwitting) attraction to him. But I don't see a lot of that going on in Han's mind toward her and, just for me personally, I would like to see that. We got a glimpse of it when Han noted Kahn's flirtation, but... for me, not enough. Of course, that's just my opinion- that and $2 gets me on the subway.

In any case, that's all I have to say, until you post again! Thank you for this!

Ivy
GreatOne chapter 6 . 10/2/2003
Oh Boy! This is a great story, can't wait for the next chapter!