Reviews for His and Hers
ROFL
Smiffy 134 chapter 4 . 8/28/2013
I am so enjoying this.
Ty chapter 6 . 8/3/2010
The way you wrote this was an AMAZING idea, and I LOVE the bloopers, they are so funny. Thank you SO much for writing this, it made my gloomy day much brighter.
Jennaya chapter 19 . 7/15/2010
I read this when you first put it out, and am so glad to re-find it. I've never laughed so hard with a story.
AquilaChrysaetos chapter 19 . 5/10/2010
Hiya, I just wanted to say that I, like FishBowl, read this story years ago when I was but a wee tweenager. It still makes me chuckle remembering your story.

So imagine my dismay when I found that your GeoCities page had disappeared! I went on a hunt and have managed to track down your account.

Anyway, I just wanted to remind you of what a wonderful story this is, and how it brought so much laughter to so many in the SG-1 fandom.

I hope you are still writing!

~Aqi
JamJam97 chapter 17 . 1/24/2009
this was good writing. funny, i laughed my head off a couple of times(but i tried to muffle it as best i could if not my parents would have heard me. i'm not even supposed to be online).
MajorSamanthaCarter chapter 19 . 12/4/2008
tee hee! that was funny! love it... and the bloopers r good 2! keep writing!

:D MSC
2SoulFishbowl chapter 19 . 10/7/2008
Hey! I just wanted to let you know, like, 4 years ago, I read this, and loved it, and haven't forgotten it! This was one of the first fanfics I ever read!

I was so stoked to find it again!

Thanks for posting!

Sheila
Fut chapter 17 . 2/4/2006
hi Blue Topaz! I'm french and I really liked your fanfiction. You seems to understand very well the O'Neill spirit and discovering this side of Carter have been a real pleasure for me. Finaly I'd like to translate "His and Hers" for the french readers of stargate SG-1 fanfictions. Please let me know if it's ok for you.

At least you've made a really good job! ;)
deathstreet89 chapter 19 . 10/22/2005
Great chap
Nikki chapter 19 . 10/1/2005
Absolutely loved this! Definetly one of my favs - ! :)
SG-Fan chapter 6 . 7/27/2005