Reviews for What would happen if Batman
irfane chapter 4 . 10/24/2011
i started laughing in the first chapter, and just didn't stop.
Rose1948 chapter 4 . 6/6/2007
*cackles* Weird. FUN! But weird.
dogbertcarroll chapter 4 . 10/9/2006
And the chaos spreads!
dogbertcarroll chapter 3 . 10/9/2006
-“Do either Batgirl or Chaos know what a date is?”

-Ranma smiled as he and Batgirl went after Two-faces

-gang. Batgirl was right. This was a fun date!

I like it!
dogbertcarroll chapter 2 . 10/9/2006
-They may fake it and they may try to act like ordinary people, but

-through it all, they had this dour attitude, and commanded fear.

LOL!
dragon-game chapter 4 . 6/24/2006
Good storys.

Please continue this and your other storys.
wolf-in-hell chapter 3 . 3/2/2006
have you ever considered making this serei of shorts into a true full lenght story? i think the excellent short stories would make an unbeleivable full lenght story
Rei Tamashii chapter 4 . 11/27/2005
WOOHOO! more please!
wolf-in-hell chapter 4 . 7/16/2005
This is by and far the best set of fiction that i have read regarding the entire DC comic universe and that of Ranma 1/2. The only problem is that they are short stories. The basic plot for these could be expanded into a crossover fic of epic proportions, starting with the Batman's first meeting the Saotome's and Masaki's familys. I would ask for permission to do it myself, but i suck at writing. To put my lack of ability in perspective, if my sucking at writing was a physical affect, NASA would try to do gravitational studies on me:)

This means the best i can do is praise you writng, which is all good, and hope you make more out of this set of stroies. please? Keep up the writing, and your going on my favorites list.
crystlshake chapter 4 . 7/7/2005
This is good stuff. Short but each chapter has a nice humerous impact. This story has to be one of the best I've read handling a super powered Ranma or Tenchi. I look forward to the future instalments. Confrontations between the current fiances and superheroines joining in should be great.
Knight's Shadow chapter 4 . 4/15/2005
Great story. Please continue soon.
Baculities chapter 4 . 3/25/2005
This is great! More. Please?...
rankokun alpha chapter 4 . 3/21/2005
i hope you will some day continue this story line with little dribs and drabs here and their! please!
Anthony Pardilla chapter 4 . 10/24/2004
nice bat/ranma fic

i have read alot of your fics and i just want to say great job on them

when are u going to continue Sexual Endeavours

becasue that was extremely funny
Ichinohei Hitomi chapter 1 . 10/22/2004
Hello everyone, and thanks for the reviews.

Everyone seems to like the story and hate it at the same time, so I have a proposal.

For those interested, please contact me at my email address: hitomi

The proposal is this.

I will write a general outline and a series of shorts, people can send me chapters that they want to see for review. I will write some myself, and post other chapters in order to flesh out the story. If it meets with peoples approval, then that's where this particular fiction will go.