Reviews for Only In My Dreams
MottoVeilopVIII chapter 2 . 5/11/2006
Ohayo! YEAH!

FuuXFerio 4ever baby!

(& if any1 says otherwise...i'll call out my edward)

XD luv u fuu-chan!
DarkAngelPearl chapter 2 . 8/16/2003
I LOVE the story and the poem! Great job!

~DAP
Alithiel chapter 2 . 8/1/2003
That was BEAUTIFUL...I love Fuu/Ferio stories, but I don't see very many. Excellent work!

~*Alithiel*~
Danielle of Airls chapter 2 . 7/30/2003
I LOVE YOUR POEM! You write much better poetry than I could ever write... Keep writing Fuu and Ferio fluff please! I enjoy it vewwy much!

~*Danielle of Airls*~
Naiad6 chapter 1 . 7/30/2003
Oh...My...Goddess... Wow. I can't believe it! You really can't possibly be a beginner! I love you story- the characters seem so REAL. Its as if i could close my eyes and find myself staring at Fuu or Ferio. I have always wanted to read/ see Rayearth and now i can't decide weather to go out and buy the manga or just sit and wait for more of you fanfic! thanks so much for making such a beautiful work of art! ~Naiad
Danielle of Airls chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
*sniffle* Hello friend... *sniffle* I've already read your story, as you well know, but it gets better every time I read it! I love your plethora of description and nonmonosyllabic words... (is nonmonosyllabic a word?) Anyways, I'm fixing to post MY story soon... Em, keep writing Fuu and Ferio fics and definitely put up that poem that you wrote. And just as an afterthought, Fuu and Ferio FOREVER! (but Umi and Clef Forever plus one day!) Yeah, okay, I think I'm done now, and even though your story is short, it's one of the most ORIGINAL and best Fuu and Ferio fics I've ever read.

~*Your Friend Danielle of Airls*~

PS- Don't forget to read my story, I revamped it... A LOT! (sort of)
Zsa Zsa Sphynx chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
Hey emily nice story. I think you should make a sequel to it. It was so cute! Favorite line:

"If you keep going like this you're gonna get me to start crying."

It's so cute! v There was one time when fuu was a little out of character, and you did make Hikaru kinda stupid (gr...), but it was good and i think you should write more of it. Fuu and Ferio forever!
Anthia chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
Aww T_T love it!
Momentum chapter 1 . 7/26/2003
! Wow, that was really good! Great job! _ I hope to see some more Rayearth fics from you soon!
Spark the Clairvoyant chapter 1 . 7/26/2003
The ending is bittersweet. Could you maybe write a sequel or another chapter where they return... or maybe even... The Cephirans (My possesive noun for "People of Cephiro") come to earth. That would be sweet, L/H and U/A!
Miko Windam chapter 1 . 7/25/2003
THAT WAS GREAT!

And I don't just mean for a first fic.

I mean that was great!