Reviews for And I Shall Go On
Dino-Rogue chapter 18 . 5/9/2014
Ah, yes, that episode... right. Well, I loved that flashback... but here's something: "It was one thing to risk one's one life like this." That could use the omission of the second 'one'.

Please, never give up on this, even if it takes... five, ten years? :)
Dino-Rogue chapter 17 . 5/9/2014
Hey, did Vegeta have respect for anything or anyone back then? No, so you see? Yamcha is a respectable man, no doubt. But as a woman, Bulma's one kind and admirable one, too, one who totally deserves respect just as well.
Dino-Rogue chapter 16 . 5/9/2014
Haha! Ha, dying in reverse? That made me laugh...

Ah, saw this particular episode the other day... great flashback and lovely chapter, as always!
Dino-Rogue chapter 15 . 5/9/2014
Haha! Love that ending and the parts nearing it (AKA the flashbacks).
Dino-Rogue chapter 14 . 5/9/2014
Ah, Piccolo's sacrifice then unknown to Yamcha and the others, that's right. And Yamcha's POV! Great, great chapter here! And hey, Bulma's not so bad as well, you know. :)
Dino-Rogue chapter 13 . 5/9/2014
This story is so well constructed! Great job... I've said that before, I know, but... you are doing it! A great job, I mean!
Dino-Rogue chapter 12 . 5/9/2014
You're right it's disgusting, Goku! But you said, and I quote, a desperate Saiyan has to do what a desperate Saiyan has to do! Haha! Love this!
Dino-Rogue chapter 11 . 5/9/2014
Hmm, yes, multi-gals aside and all, she was a great girl for Tien.

Ah, but the future ultimately changed to the good one. So perhaps Bulma and Vegeta's relationship improved along the way, with Yamcha finding another girl still on the horizon.

True, Piccolo. The world would be a quieter place... but a boring, unsafe one without Goku! :)

"If someone thought he was bad, then they'd have to be introduced to Piccolo." Hahaha! I was right, this was good!

Great job yet again, dear author!
Dino-Rogue chapter 9 . 5/9/2014
Ah, Piccolo, hmm? This should be good and interesting now. Even more! Thanks for this lovely chappie!
Dino-Rogue chapter 3 . 5/9/2014
He really does... did, love Bulma. Doing all this for her... aww!

Lovely chapter!
Dino-Rogue chapter 2 . 5/9/2014
Present, flashback. This is what I love about this story. So beautifully-formed, and angst, humor, true friendship? This has it all! Amazing job!
Dino-Rogue chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
*Sigh* At last, some enlightening for thos senseless Yamcha-haters. The guy's a good man, destiny simply had a different path for the girl he loves. After all, did he say anything after she had Trunks, anything cruel or snide to her or Vegeta? No, just kept it all to himself. This story will be an awesome, one, I can already tell. Because of how well-written it is! Great job, lovely fic!
Hyp3rB14d3 chapter 18 . 6/21/2013
When I looked at the last update and saw this story hadn't been updated in 3 years, I assumed it was dead. But then I got to the last chapter and read your note at the end of it. So I think I'll add it to my watch list, just in case.
Ruon jian chapter 18 . 3/9/2013
This story is the most amazing thing ever as a yamchafan I have spent my whole life looking for something like this and I think I love you for making it. Please Update. Period, I don't care when just update eventually.
Maki-P chapter 18 . 11/27/2012
I could've sworn this story was over. Seeing as it hasn't updated since 10 I'm not sure if that's a good thing or bad.