Reviews for Nefertiti
The Duelist's Heiress chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
This is so funny.

TDH
alamoon chapter 7 . 8/22/2007
this is a very beautiful story. In fact the END was very sweet I love it. keep up like this (long live Isisxkaiba)
can't think chapter 7 . 11/15/2004
aw.

This part was funny:

"In the middle of the night, Seto Kaiba suddenly sat up.

"Hey, we never got to duel!"

He immediately fell asleep again, snoring. "

HAHAHAHAHAHA!
can't think chapter 2 . 11/15/2004
"He tried to look a bit menacing, but that, my dear reader, is a difficult feat to accomplish when one is clad in shorts with dancing dragons on them. "

lol. that's one funny sentence. lol.
Hermonthis chapter 7 . 4/18/2004
*laughs* Truth be told, this was a cute story. Even if it was all rushed in a higgeldy-piggeldy sort of way, I loved it.
Best wishes to all your future (however insane) stories,
~Dragon Faere _*
Hermonthis chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
XD Oh my goodness, I'm in love with this story already. Although the characters seemed OOC, I adore SetoxIsis way too much to get that little nitpick get in the way of things.
Well, I'm off to read the rest.
~Dragon Faere *who is killing herself with laughter*
Mystic of Nile chapter 7 . 4/13/2004
This is really sweet. I really like this story. Good job.
Kuroneko-sama07 chapter 7 . 3/18/2004
Yay! So cute! Really, this was great. I wish there was some more romance in it, though! _;; Seto and Isis are so cute together! OK, new fav Yu-Gi-Oh couple! _ Let's count 'em: JoeyxMai, SerenityxDuke, and...*dun dun dun* SetoxIsis! LOL Well, gotta run and find some more fics! Ja ne! _~
can't think chapter 7 . 1/28/2004
aw. so cute. YAYAYAYAYAYAY! S/I. _ now i can friggin go to bed happy.
stupiddragon chapter 7 . 1/19/2004
Didnt Mokuba get married?And whos the real dad of Yanza,Yami or Yugi?One of em had to "you-know-what".
Just Another Soul chapter 7 . 12/6/2003
Aww, this was a sweet fic with a sweet ending. I loved it. -
artemis347 chapter 7 . 10/26/2003
tjis is such a great story
artemis347 chapter 1 . 10/26/2003
I love it keep on writing
Trustshipper chapter 7 . 8/20/2003
Whoa, cool. Good story.
Retaw chapter 7 . 8/20/2003
Aw how sweet. I loved it! I would say 'continue' like I do in a many number of fics I review, but...*sniffle* it's over. Do you have any desire to make some kind of a sequal? *LOL* Again, I thought it was wonderful, that's all she wrote.

!~ Retaw ~!