Reviews for Forgotten Daze
TSRM chapter 13 . 7/20/2011
Finally, a strong Cloud and an emotional Zack. We need more of those like this.

Its sad you haven't continued it since... quite a long ago, but oh well, I liked it.
She who quacks alot chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Smexy as usual
w- easy enough chapter 13 . 6/14/2009
This is a really good fanfic!
Fallen-Yuki chapter 12 . 3/27/2007
Lol. I love how you describe Cloud as a 'socially awkward, shy, confused boy.' It is oh so true. ]
Fallen-Yuki chapter 11 . 3/27/2007
Lmfao. It took me awhile to figure out the pairing too. I don't care for yaoi/slash/shounen ai, whatever you want to call it, but I'm actually enjoying this story. I don't think any of the Final Fantasy characters are gay (except maybe Sephiroth)(lol) but you actually make it believable. Just how everything has played out, so I'm actually quite enjoying this. _
yukiislikesnow chapter 13 . 7/2/2006
So you're not going to finish it here? I like the story but...i hate following it to other places, I can never seem to find it...
TheBeingOfEverything chapter 11 . 3/10/2006
wow now if this isnt one of the most coolio ficcies i have ever red please update soon!
Ranchdressing chapter 5 . 2/8/2006
really cool fic! did you finish it?
Ryvian chapter 13 . 12/2/2005
I like this a lot. It's so rare to see any fics with Zack and Cloud in them, yaoi or otherwise, that are so well written.
Ranchdressing chapter 2 . 11/20/2005
i love this fic so far! . but was cloud really that depressing? ?.?
coffeeshop chapter 13 . 9/24/2005
oh wow, that was seriously AWESOME! it was HILARIOUS at some parts, really sad and others, and just a really good balance of everything. haha, lol. So are you still continuing the story in your livejournal? **rereads chapter 13** haha, imma go check P LOVED THE STORY! great writing, you ahve so mcuh talent. xd hehe )
ashlei chapter 12 . 9/12/2005
Hey, I'm hoping you update soon i wanna see what happens between cloud and zax. keep up the good work hon.
dogcollar aka draxander chapter 13 . 9/10/2005
Thanks for the follow-up response, now I know where to look out for your updates! - It was a good choice to confide in your reviewers, a lot of us are extremely eager to see you up and updating again.

The only downside I see in using LJ in the future is that non-LJ members will have to leave anonymous reviews. But then again, I don't suppose that will be too much of a problem.

Hope to see chapter 13 soon!
Kyoryu chapter 13 . 9/8/2005
I know what you mean about needing an outlet when studying rocks... sometimes it just isn't very interesting. I had to do a 6 week field work class this summer... I seriously thought I was going to go insane if I had to look at one more rock outcrop.

Anyways, I really enjoy reading your story and I'm glad to hear that you plan to continue it.
helpful hint chapter 13 . 9/4/2005
well, sounds like you've got yourself a real problem.

anyhoo, there's this site i know under construction, and i'm sure the authors of the main story wouldn't mind a bit of cloudXzack(x), i think they may post other stories too.

one of the authors is also hankering for more in FD, too.

the site would be

and the FD fan author's email is

send her a message explaining your predicament and she may be able to help.