Reviews for A Traveler's Guide to Survival on Death Peak
Teku-San chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
PLEASE, I beg you to continue this story... I read it about a year ago, and it's never left my mind!
xsrx chapter 6 . 12/27/2004
Yay! I love this!
Raiegki Leviathan chapter 6 . 9/6/2004
"Oh, bloody hell..." is right. XD Your sense of humor never fails to amuse me.
Meandering Wanderer chapter 6 . 8/15/2004
AWESOME WRITING KID! Sorry, just had to say that. Anyway, great, great, great, great writing! I'm really enjoying your style! It's nice, kinda laid back and extremely refreshing! AND THE HUMOR IS DOUBLE AWESOME TIMES PEANUT-BUTTER-GOOD AND CHEESE-ROX-MY-SOX-GREAT! It's not like the idiot, forced humor that we see today. Just...excellent!

Pleas E!
Bloodshy Testament chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
I've gotta say, this is the funniest thing I've ever read. Thanks alot. Litterally, right now, I'm in tears, my sides hurt alot. Thank you, you great writer you.

†Bloodshy Testament†
TalkingMime chapter 6 . 8/3/2004
Yay, Rhianwen updated!

Aww, poor adventurers. I wish the three of them the best of luck with an extra battle. Then again, seeing thier reactions to this unplanned course of action would be very amusing indeed. I woudln't be surprised if one of them pulled out a strategy guide for the game and whined about the unfairness of another Lavos spawn battle.

Keep writing!
Zipis1 chapter 6 . 8/1/2004
Hee hee. So funny. I LOVE Lucca's short temper and bad attitude. It fits her so well. I look forward to any and all updates in the future. Now, I must go kick myself for not reviewing this fic before, and then perhaps work on my own stuff. Update soon!
harmlesslurker chapter 6 . 8/1/2004
_ Heehee...I feel a bit sorry for the group...But an extra battle will give them more EXP! _ Once again, you've written a great fic. Yay! ...I really ought to review the other fics of yours that I've read, oughtn't I? _;;

"...believing that bad fan fiction authors dwelt among the deities rather than at the nearest anime and comic book dealer, among the role-playing geeks." Bad fan fic authors do dwell among the deities! The gods of manga and anime and RPGs make it a point to visit their shrines, commonly called stores, whenever possible. "This is the truth! This is my belief! ...At least for now." _\/
ThuhJesheekuh chapter 6 . 8/1/2004
People like you being humor fic writers. Please! In funny fics, you don't HAVE to be accurate. But aren't strategy guides wonderful things? You don't have to do any thinking for yourself... just sit back and enjoy the wonderful plot twists and character evolution. And you halfway make roleplaying sound like a not good thing? Keep it coming! I love this story!
LunaRyuu chapter 5 . 7/16/2004
Funny story! I like the Final Fantasy character appearances.

Yaso Kuuhl chapter 5 . 7/1/2004
Wow cool. I want more. When me get. Me want soon. Me have club. :D

I guess I am trying to say: This has to be one of the funniest CT fanfics I have ever read. Please continue this one, you are doing great!
D Marco chapter 5 . 6/3/2004
Nice to read up on this once more. Though I'm just going to shake my head and snort if Robo has to revive Crono because of... certain... shall we say, "happenings"

Actually, considering what seeing such happenings in progress would do to Crono's and Robo's psyches... and the effects upon Magus' psyche upon seeing the results of such happenings (and I speak of the 9 second results, not the 9 month results)... that WOULD be a fun closer, whether in 2 chappies or in 5.

Er... never mind... should learn not to interrupt the creative process, lest a certain purple-haired inventor/muse destroy all files or some other such...
Kendoro chapter 5 . 6/3/2004
cool. extremely funny! plz continue!
Raiegki Leviathan chapter 5 . 6/3/2004
"Robo calculated the probability of the story gaining a coherent plot, and found it to be depressingly low."

That. Line. Was. Awesome.

I'm glad you came back to continue this, I'm so glad.
ThuhJesheekuh chapter 5 . 6/1/2004
Wow! I didn't think you'd update! That's awesome! Nice timing too, cause I just beat CT for the first time this weekend... granted I only borrowed it from my cuz a couple of weeks ago o.o;... anyway, it's still awesomeness! Only one bad thing about it: we're dissecting frogs in bio... *shudders at the thought of dissecting Froggy with the Masamune... then is suddenly intrigued by the idea* I have problems... try to update soon!