Reviews for The Protector
15bookworm chapter 7 . 5/20
Ohh pls update. Love this story so much
4Eva Dreaming chapter 6 . 5/13/2014
WOOOOOHOOOOO! THANK YOU! Shampoo doesn't love Ranma! :D
Bobbwa chapter 7 . 1/30/2014
Boo, the good stuff is just starting and there's no more chapters
Teddy's Circus chapter 7 . 8/9/2013
Hello! Ok so im oficially your fan #1. I really liked how you redact! I also agree with lots of modifications you did to this AU. Like, my favorite, Kuno is the new "airen", Ranma and Ranko are different people for Akane and the Tendo family, but Nabiki, of course. I love how Kazumi and Tofu are already in the second base. I always have trouble with one thing in almost every story that, indeed they try to do an AU but following the original tracks of the Ranma1/2 series, they write about the same thing. For example, they put that the reason of Akane's hair cut was because of Ryoga or in a fight. That the reason she went to Dr. Tofu's office with Ranma was because she was bleeding, not because Ranma needed hot water. I like that. I like how you change everything, but without changing it haha that doesnt makes a lot of sense. Anyways, keep doing your thing. Great job and please update quickly. I'll be waiting anxiously for next chapter.
-Teddy's Circus
Elise Veronique A. Ephrem chapter 7 . 6/8/2013
Update plzz very good story :)
Dagoni hide chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Oh, I'm so glad you keep writting The Protector !
THANKS
U-sama chapter 5 . 7/22/2012
I LUV the protecter! Can't wait 4 the next chapter!
Thou shalt not fear chapter 7 . 2/24/2012
wow...just wow
Kimasu chapter 7 . 3/23/2011
Gah! Finding this story now when it hasn't been updated for awhile...Such cruel fate! But what you have here I absolutely adore. Just the way you have tied the actually happenings of the manga and twisted it with your story line is brilliance. I'm still laughing about the first chapter and Ranma's amazing entrance D

Great read! I'll be watching~!
katlykat chapter 7 . 10/16/2010
I am so excited for the next chapter! So far I am really into the story and the plot is really an awesome idea for alternate reality. Now that the main foe has been fully introduced I can't wait for this story to update and find out what else Ranma is going to get himself into! Having Kuno be Shampoo's husband instead of Ranma's was a great plot twist, I love it!
miss koneko chapter 7 . 9/18/2010
LOL! The chaos continues to ensue :)

Looking forward to the next chapter!
Prodigy99 chapter 7 . 8/30/2010
xD! YOU UPDATED! I am loving this story more and more with each chapter and i wonder whether or not kuno will EVER give Akane up and go for shapmoo! that'd be a heck of a happy ending!
tomboy 26 chapter 7 . 7/23/2010
Holy Smokes! I don't know how I can consider myself a fan of yours when I haven't even read this story .. it is absolutely amazing.

Ranma, Akane's protector and her actually admitting that (with some arm twisting of course) is the funniest thing because you know he's loving it. And Shampoo with Kuno O.o kinda makes me feel bad for the girl .. just kidding lol.

I am loving this especially all the Ranma and Akane arguing .. they're cute when they're fighting _ Awkward pauses .. sideway glances, unidentifiable feelings .. well I do believe they're falling in love ... awwwwww lol.

I am most definitely going to be waiting for the next chapter .. whenever that may be.

Oh and Shampoo completely reminded me of the Terminator at the end .. ripping out the pages from the phone book and going to each address. Lol .. just imagine her saying "I'll be back" in her broken Japanese. I don't know about you but that just made me laugh XD
VlightPhase chapter 7 . 7/21/2010
I always liked this story, but I thought it was dead or near dead. Well, I'm glad to see that it's not.

I liked Akane's reaction to the current Shampoo-Kuno situation. I am surprised Kuno 'gave up' Shampoo, I would have thought he would try to keep both her and Akane. I liked Ranma's ridiculous defense strategy, it seems to be the typical canon Ranma reaction.

Thanks for the chapter.
Jachien chapter 7 . 7/18/2010
This is pretty damn awesome.

Good work and very well written.

I can't wait to read what happens next!