Reviews for Kagome's Broken Spirit
xFlipJamsx chapter 8 . 12/10/2010
please continue the story.
Stormdrop chapter 7 . 6/10/2010
I KNEW IT! I flippin' KNEW IT! She's having a , next chance they see HIM...kill him...
Stormdrop chapter 3 . 6/10/2010
"The seed of evil"

"Seed of Evil"

"She bears seed of evil"

"Seed of"..what seed...OHMIGOD DON'T TELL ME SHE'S PREGNANT! Oh godohgodohgodohgod.

I love Inuyasha's protectiveness.
sweetpea12767 chapter 8 . 2/21/2010
OMKOMKOMK! u can't just stop there! cmon! lol plz update! btw, thnx for reviewin my other story lol XD (this is a very good story, original from what i've seen lol)
sweetpea12767 chapter 5 . 2/21/2010
O.O he's gotta sya it! WAH! lol great fic so far XD
Sephonei chapter 8 . 5/3/2009
I really like the story so far and I would really like to see you continue it. It is very well written and fun to read. _ So please continue working on this one!
darkangel0212 chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
keep up the good work
magicmoon69 chapter 8 . 3/5/2009
just promise me she dosent have Narakus child. that would be awful
Ymere chapter 8 . 2/13/2009
good story I really hope inuyasha can actually tell her soon I have a feeling that that is what she really needs to hear. You do have a theme though don't you for these sort of stories. White knight comes just to late to prevent the worst then slowly rebuilds the person. good job
Lunabellla chapter 7 . 1/27/2009
So does this mean kagome's going to have baby or something?
Megan Consoer chapter 4 . 1/22/2009
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
Kaidaia The Run Away Advent chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
very wicked chapter
Strgrl4eva chapter 4 . 7/22/2008
:( I hope your ok abd nothing bad has happen to you or anything. update when you can. and when your able. no rush.
cal chapter 3 . 6/30/2008
can you please update! i relly want to find out what is going to happen next! so please up date!
cal269 chapter 3 . 6/7/2008
please continue the story. it is good and has some funny parts in it, like at the end of this chapter. so please continue! (sorry for the bad spelling never been that good at it)