Reviews for Kagome's Broken Spirit
Desperate chapter 8 . 11/12/2016
ABORTION I DONT CARE ABOUT THIS PARTICULAR LIFE JUST KILL THE THING I WISH I COD KILL IT MYSELF MUST REPEAT AGAIN ABORTION ABORTION ABORTION! !
xFlipJamsx chapter 8 . 12/10/2010
please continue the story.
Stormdrop chapter 7 . 6/10/2010
I KNEW IT! I flippin' KNEW IT! She's having a , next chance they see HIM...kill him...
Stormdrop chapter 3 . 6/10/2010
"The seed of evil"

"Seed of Evil"

"She bears seed of evil"

"Seed of"..what seed...OHMIGOD DON'T TELL ME SHE'S PREGNANT! Oh godohgodohgodohgod.

I love Inuyasha's protectiveness.
sweetpea12767 chapter 8 . 2/21/2010
OMKOMKOMK! u can't just stop there! cmon! lol plz update! btw, thnx for reviewin my other story lol XD (this is a very good story, original from what i've seen lol)
sweetpea12767 chapter 5 . 2/21/2010
O.O he's gotta sya it! WAH! lol great fic so far XD
Sephonei chapter 8 . 5/3/2009
I really like the story so far and I would really like to see you continue it. It is very well written and fun to read. _ So please continue working on this one!
darkangel0212 chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
keep up the good work
magicmoon69 chapter 8 . 3/5/2009
just promise me she dosent have Narakus child. that would be awful
Ymere chapter 8 . 2/13/2009
good story I really hope inuyasha can actually tell her soon I have a feeling that that is what she really needs to hear. You do have a theme though don't you for these sort of stories. White knight comes just to late to prevent the worst then slowly rebuilds the person. good job
Lunabellla chapter 7 . 1/27/2009
So does this mean kagome's going to have a...monster baby or something?
Megan Consoer chapter 4 . 1/22/2009
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
Kaidaia The Run Away Advent chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
very wicked chapter
Strgrl4eva chapter 4 . 7/22/2008
:( I hope your ok abd nothing bad has happen to you or anything. update when you can. and when your able. no rush.
cal chapter 3 . 6/30/2008
can you please update! i relly want to find out what is going to happen next! so please up date!