Reviews for Coping Life after Hogwarts
AliceCullen3 chapter 11 . 7/27/2014
LOVE IT!
johnny.vick chapter 11 . 8/26/2012
more more please its gooooood
Cutegryffin chapter 11 . 4/8/2011
is there a sequel to this story?

i'm really looking forward to it..

Smile and more power :-)

Love your stories :-)
gleefanforever09 chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
please write more i loved it all and want to know more please
Truth seer chapter 11 . 3/18/2008
when is the trial coming up and I cannot wait to see it when all the wizarding world knows what a bastard RON is and I officially hate him to death!
hannah chapter 11 . 11/10/2006
i noticed you havent updated for a while. i just read your fic adn i think theyre great. could you please update?
Bouncerok chapter 11 . 12/2/2005
are you ever going to finish this because it really is a good story and I hope Harry and Draco will find happiness as well as harry will Kill the dark lord please let me know what happens at the triel and ect
Chishio Ame chapter 11 . 11/8/2005
Ruby: wow i love this fic as much as the prequel

aura: so are you going to wright about the honeymoon?
Serendipity44 chapter 11 . 5/24/2005
Dobby schenkt sich selbst. Das nenne ich eine putzige Idee. Du weißt, dass ich ein alter Harmoniesüchtling bin, aber ich bin sicher, wenn sie zusammenhalten, meistern sie jede Hürde. *drückt dich ganz feste*
emma chapter 11 . 5/22/2005
hey i really like this story please update again soon
CassieRaven chapter 11 . 5/20/2005
Hey Malfoy Rage,

I am so happy to see that you were able to update this story. It’s been so long since I’ve seen a new chapter to this continuing story to your wonderful Harry/Draco series.

I loved reading this chapter. It was great. Dobby’s now technically a part of the guys happy family sort of.

Oh, going to Mexico for their honeymoon, wickedly cool. Genius! This was a wonderful chapter, very good and written in good English to me.

I hope that you’ll continue to flow in more updates to this story whenever you possibly can. You rule and I hope you recover with feeling better from your long stay in that hospital too. Get well and take care of yourself. Love you Malfoy Rage!
CassieRaven chapter 10 . 5/4/2005
MalfoyRage,

I loved reading this sequel story to, ‘Detention can change your life’. It’s a brilliant continuing chapter story to the series you made of great slash of Harry/Draco.

I hope that you’ll continue this story with the next chapters following this chapter whenever you possibly can in the future.

It’d be an absolute shame if this story were left unfinished.
fifespice chapter 10 . 3/9/2005
this is so good please update soon and make those rapists pay that is put them in azkaban or better still castrate them uncle vernon included
fifespice chapter 6 . 3/9/2005
oh i hope dursley gets what he deserves and a small point please dont be offended but in this story and your previous one you referred to harry being lucky again perhaps you would be better writing happy in that context and its not gothics but goths i hope you are not offended

i do like this fic
fifespice chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
ooh this is a good start mind you its not surprising ernie is intolerant especially if his parents are too