Reviews for The Dangerous Kind
caz1969 chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
great story
Sarcastic Realist chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
that is one of the sweetest stories i have ever read. Great job!
Pheo chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
I was just re-reading this story for the upteenth time and realized that I hadn't reviewed it yet! I simply love your work, you know you're my favorite GS author, and this is another prime example of a great fic! I loved how you wrote David and Grissom's little jealousy episode was fabulous. Thanks!
Susan chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
Wow! That was such a great story. It was more realistic of what would happen between Sara and Grissom in a situation like that rather than an off the wall story. I really enjoyed it. Good work
Grav chapter 1 . 9/29/2003
Fabulous! I am grinning from ear to ear and laughing like a loon. I loved "Which David?", there are so many ;), and the Wheel of Fortune scene was priceless. Yeah Emergency Backup David!

"I do" is a line that Sara says every once in a while, that she totally carries with her eyes. Obviously, I can't see them here, but in my head, they are like they were in CtB. Amazing job.

This was fantastic. I am still giggling.

Grav
luxor chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
What are you saying? Your story is great ... you can write fluff with the best of them. And the Wheel of Fortune scene? Inspired. Very sweet yet realistic ending. Loved it.
Tarantula1 chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
Burked, this was a great story! I loved their conversation at the end...I truly hope they'll talk like that in the next season...Good job!
Melissa Rivers chapter 1 . 7/26/2003
I love how you have managed to realistically use a peripheral characher to propel the G/S relationship forward. The playback between the two of them as they are finally discussing their relationship was very well done.

Missy
SAR chapter 1 . 7/26/2003
Yes! Another fic by Burked. Really love your stories and this one is no exception.
And Also With You chapter 1 . 7/26/2003
ahh...another really great job. You're TOTALLY capable of writing EXCELLENT fluff. I have to say, my favorite line was, "Evidently. He got a kiss. I got an ultimatum." Hilarious.