Reviews for Prophecies and Dreams
rogueraven1 chapter 9 . 6/17/2006
cool story! yay rogue_
roguelebeau chapter 9 . 7/11/2005
Wow, twisted...now finish it!
bishijougodess chapter 9 . 2/15/2004
ohh...what will happen next? waht? I must know..*ahem* I mean..that was great u deserve a...cookie...sorry an inside joke...but still, keep on writing i want to find out..!
RoguesHeart chapter 1 . 1/17/2004
deep...man...very deep. I have added you to my favorites.
THE LIE chapter 9 . 1/9/2004
LOL Maybe he's dead myabe he;s not duhn duhn duhn that made me crack up lol. So glad to see you updated! I'm sorry bout the reason why you haven't updated...although I don't really know it lol. But one understnad yes lol. Glad to see you updated I clicked on your name and I was like theres not gonna be an updated and then lo and behold there was and I cheered and my dog looked at me funny lol. Well I really love this story it's so great the whole past the whole..well everything! soo can't wait till the next one adios
~Lisa/Rogue77~
lil-angelz77 chapter 8 . 12/4/2003
This story is gr8, but things are happening a little fast. Like how everyone is readily accepting the whole destiny thing and calling everyone their past names. i still love it tho!
ray1 chapter 8 . 11/24/2003
This story is probably one of the best I have read. Update soon!
THE LIE chapter 8 . 8/28/2003
o this is a good story its been a while sicne u updated so i hope u update real soon i wonder whats going ot happen :)
wolfgirl12 chapter 8 . 8/9/2003
that was great now please update
Passionate Crow Rat chapter 8 . 8/4/2003
lol I find this funny for some reason but I love it!
Alli chapter 8 . 8/4/2003
Hm...

I know I am really stupid, but... who's Blaire?

Oh..oh! Is Rogue/Suhhnna gonna die saving Gambit/M-something?

Cause like, you can so totally tell.
ishandahalf chapter 8 . 8/3/2003
geez, somebody really likes their cable, don't they? anyhoo, cool beans. keep it coming!
leidiavolo chapter 8 . 8/3/2003
LMAO . "Watch cable now, think about meglomaniac whose trying to take over the world and kil your love later." THAT WAS hilarious. Update
sphinx chick too lazy to sign in chapter 8 . 8/3/2003
Lovely, lovely, lovley updates! Past two chapters? Awesome. I love the whole past-life experiences things... Although, it's not really past life, but kind of possession... Oh well.

Update soon!

sphinx chick.
ishandahalf chapter 6 . 7/29/2003
hee hee. i'm enjoying the bobby/remy "competition" so much! bwa ha ha ha! come on remy, show 'em what ya got!