Reviews for The Space Between
The Scarlet Rose chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
So, I'm going on a mini tour of your fanfics, since (as I'm sure I probably said in another review) I really like your style. This story captures the 'coulda-woulda-but-didn't' essence of FaithxAngel perfectly. This is how I imagine their nonexistent sexual relationship, the angst and darkness and depression and confusion that lies there is pretty intensely interesting to think about, and you captured it perfectly in this story.

Anyways, AMAZING job.

-Scarlet
Her-Imaginarium chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
Completely heart-braking!

I loved it!
Alicia08 chapter 1 . 11/25/2004
Great read. Really enjoyed this ficlet. Faith and Angel are similar in so ways and I could see how the two would be drawn together. Loved the way you explored that.
Alixtii chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
Good use of pathos. A dark type of fic that's keeping with the themes of the Buffyverse (think of Wes/Lilah!). Also, a fun read, which doesn't hurt things any.
LissaMarie not logged in chapter 1 . 8/18/2003
Hey! I loved this fic. Faith is easily my favorite character, and I'm just warming up to the F/A 'ship since I'm a B/A 'shipper. I like how you worked B/A into this. WOuld you mind if I posted a link to this story from my site, Living Dead Girl...( .com). Thanks!