Reviews for 76 Bloody Trombones
spike'smate chapter 2 . 7/31/2013
poor spike angel always likes to remind spike that angel had her first
spike'smate chapter 6 . 8/10/2009
what a beautiful story you had me crying (in a good way) PLEASE PLEASE do a sequel?
OccasionallyRestless chapter 6 . 8/24/2007
I can't even begin to tell you how much I LOVE this story! The way you write the characters is amazing - you captured them perfectly.

And you made me cry! [in the nice way :)]

A really brilliant story. :D
Wolfram-and-Hart-Sauron chapter 6 . 10/13/2005
WOW! Amazing story!
gypsy-jin chapter 6 . 9/17/2004
I am speechless. Ask any of my friends, this is unusual. You, sweet fin, have TALENT! You have really captured the essence of Buffy and Spike. I can't wait to see what you come out with next!
Nobody123456789 chapter 6 . 6/17/2004
really cute story... love it, i cant help but smile right now... lol im still smiling from the ending... :)
SinisterChic chapter 6 . 8/7/2003
Wonderful ending
Tobert chapter 6 . 8/6/2003
This was great. I can't believe it's over though. Do you plan on doing a sequel?
Mita427 chapter 6 . 8/6/2003
Awesome, awesome job! Loved it throughout! Looking forward to your other work.

Mita
Chofita chapter 6 . 8/6/2003
Aw *tear* I can't believe *sob* it's over... I loved it, this was so sweet and I wish I were Buffy *daydream about shirtless Spike*. This story was very very very good, are you planning on doing a sequel, or another one? *Lighting bulb over my head* Maybe you can make the love birds go to England! *wink* just a though *grins* you made my day!
wolf116 chapter 6 . 8/6/2003
You made the tears come again. I wish this wasn't the end of this really great story.
gigglesthebloody chapter 6 . 8/6/2003
You kick so much ass, that ending was so good. :)

-giggles
deleted-529 chapter 6 . 8/6/2003
That was great! You HAVE GOT TO do a sequel!
SinisterChic chapter 5 . 8/4/2003
This is really good. Poor Spike having to see Angel kiss Buffy. Again! Can't wait for more.
deleted-529 chapter 5 . 8/3/2003
Oh My God! HE saw them! Again! Please COntinue!