Reviews for You Can't Always Get What You Want
Aelimir chapter 3 . 8/8/2003
yay you updated! this chapter was great, keep it coming!
Aelimir chapter 2 . 7/30/2003
that was great, keep it up! Don't let Jack get rid of her. I love JAck but it's fun to watch someone drive him nuts!
aLL aMeRIcAn gIRl 50 chapter 2 . 7/30/2003
haha! this is so funny! update soon!
Fritz Will Get You chapter 2 . 7/30/2003
Man, she's driving me crazy allready! I think Jack did the right thing by tossing her overboard!
novembergrl chapter 1 . 7/30/2003
Love this line: It’s only a little person. They float when they‘re small, don’t they? Toss it overboard, it’ll go back to shore"...

Wait! dont look at me like that -its not that I dont like children... (ducks object thrown at her)

Well thats not very nice...
evilspoofauthor1Sven chapter 2 . 7/29/2003
*grins* Little snip got what she deserved. Jack deserves an Oscar for that one. She had it coming. Evil child...I'm surprised her father wants her back.
Fritz Will Get You chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
Uh oh... The Pearl's in trouble!
PearlyGirl chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
This is going to be good. Jack taking care of a little girl. That IS going to be a barrel of laughs. Update soon, savvy?
nicole297 chapter 1 . 7/27/2003
Okay. I want a new chapter. SOON! This one's good but I want more.
Evilprodigy chapter 1 . 7/27/2003
Biddy seems funny so far, but I really like Anamaria and Jack in this. They're some of the best characterizations of those two I've seen in PotC fic so far.
CiCi chapter 1 . 7/26/2003
Oh the pain the torture! Its going to be hell to see how Annamaria acts on this! Think of all the pain she'll inflict on the little girl! *sob* oh it hurts! Lol Jk Cant wait to see how they all react to having her on board! Luvs and Hugs CiCi
evilspoofauthor1Sven chapter 1 . 7/26/2003
Alright, now that I have the time to review this, I will. This is extremely funny. I agree with Jack...throw the little brat overboard. Spoiled little rich girls have a tendecy to get on my nerves. I REALLY feel sorry for the poor helpless pirates on that ship...WHAT? Sorry, but that kid is a monster. What she needs is a good spanking. I'll stop now...I have my own writing to get to. I'm going to have Jack as well as most of the pirates on his ship turned into five year olds. Can you imagine THAT one? Well that's all for now.
chaladie-heart chapter 1 . 7/26/2003
Ah - GREAT storyline, love Biddy, SUCH a brat, you portrayed Jack wonderfully, Anamaria, oh, just everything is really great about this story! Keep updating please, please please, I can't wait to read more!
Mei Leng chapter 1 . 7/26/2003
Heehee, I do hope you're planning on continuing this! Well done so far.
Eskimo chapter 1 . 7/26/2003
This is funny! I can imagine a bunch of really drunk guys finding a little brat of a stowaway girl, and being completely puzzled

**“I think we better go see Anamaria. She’s like this’un, she’ll know what to do about their kind.” The second man said wisely.**PRICELESS.

**Jack, blinking from sleep and opening the door in a sort of daze, took one look at Anamaria’s face and shut the door again.** That sounds exactly like something a drunk Jack would do.

**“It’s only a little person. They float when they‘re small, don’t they? Toss it overboard, it’ll go back to shore.” ** LOL

**And before Anamaria could object, Jack had gone back into his room, wisely locking and bolting the door this time.** At least he learns... Cut out the "And" You don't ever want to start a sentance with it. It works just with the "before"

**“Oh, this will just be one BIG barrel of laughs.” She muttered to herself, taking the girl’s limp wrist and leading her belowdecks with leaden steps.** I just noticed it with this sentence, but it was in past ones too, It whould go "...barrel of laughs," she muttered... You know, ending with the comma, and then the next word, like she said, is uncapitalized.

All in all a very funny story, just with a few grammer problems. If you write more, which I think you should, try getting a beta reader. Good job on a well-done, funny story.
48 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »