Reviews for Pirates of the Caribbean: Cursed Souls
samanthatm chapter 7 . 11/26/2012
Astrid Oak Moon chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
It could have had a bit more details and whatnot before jumping right into leaving, and I don't like that her hair was cut so short, or that she's not even 13. 14 or 15 would be a better age, at least.

I do think this story is going to be very good though, and I look forward to reading more of it.
Jojo Smith chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
IAteYourCookies chapter 7 . 1/22/2007
nice story i like it
thefictionthing chapter 7 . 7/13/2006
Must I poke you with a stick or let my puppy bite your ankles for you to write the next one? But for real I will do it it's been like two years since you last updated and it's fucking like EVIL to do that...
irena chapter 7 . 2/13/2006
i love ur story! but when is jack&co goin 2 find out about er womaness?isn't she abit 2 young 4 jack?i mean 13...r u gonna make er older (plz do)?is jack gon fall in luv wt er? plz continue !
Black-Luna chapter 7 . 8/31/2005
hey this story is getting very interesting. keep it up. update next chapter soon.
freeway whores chapter 7 . 1/21/2005
Well, hurry up with the next one!
this thorn chapter 7 . 11/8/2004
*stares blankly*

You didn't just...abandon this...did you?

I's an awesome idea. Great characters. You've got a story ahead of you.

You're just...napping...right?

kaley chapter 7 . 7/31/2004
please write more please please please
AbsentAngel chapter 7 . 7/26/2004
AHH! Did you get that from the Rescuers Downunder! like the little diamond thing and the light! 0_0
EJ chapter 2 . 4/22/2004
Please update soon, either here or at Adfanfic. I've really enjoyed your story so far, and cant wait til you post again.
Arisia chapter 6 . 4/18/2004
haha - YES! finally! a bit of explanation for the "slappage" ... that was one thing the movie was missing - the explanation for Scarlet's slap - so it was nice that you threw that in there - it was very funny to read too! haah - loads of laughs at 4 in the morning! :)
Arisia chapter 5 . 4/18/2004
Excellente! That sounds like a really pretty necklace ... I want it! lol ... ok - so I don't - but it sounded like a funny thing to say! Anyways - very good chapter - tres enjoyable and I look forward to reading the next one ... which will be right now
Arisia chapter 4 . 4/16/2004
Quarter after seven and here's another one! lol - I've also recruited another individual to read and review your story - because I'm SUCH a good roomate! lol . .I really have to stop it with that dont I?
Anyways, once again - very well written and descriptive, its interesting to see you throw in sentences that pop up in the movie... just be careful not to over use them (i'm not saying you are - just saying to watch out for that trap).
My next review should be within the hour! haha