Reviews for It Happens
hermione4ever chapter 4 . 12/24/2010
I had a lot of POV-related confusion in this chappie. It would help if you would say "So-and-so's POV" at the beginning of a shift . . .
hermione4ever chapter 2 . 12/24/2010
Isn't Ginny's full name Ginevra?
Guest chapter 6 . 9/21/2010
Aaaahhh! Not dean not now go fucking screw yourself dean damn u!
warpedsolutions chapter 6 . 1/3/2010
dude O.O

this. was. awesome. thanks. high five and wot : )
blahys chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
i really liked your story,
d chapter 6 . 5/30/2009
NC17! NC17!
acupinhand chapter 6 . 4/25/2008
gr. you're teasing. :P

i like it. nice fic.
Deka Lopez Granger chapter 6 . 7/27/2007
Oh, I can't believe you dropped it ! I liked this fic so much ! And Hermione and Ginny finally kissed each other ! Please, think about continuing this, ok ? *.*
Kathy chapter 6 . 7/21/2007
Great story! I really like it!

Are you going to update ever?
1010'jin chapter 6 . 6/19/2007
It doesn't matter which way it goes, as long as the fic doesn't go sob sob and have the 'I hate you's' and 'You left me for him's' and such... things that make stories oh so more complicated than it should be. I enjoyed this so far, though, and I look forward to whatever you have coming. _
Camo-Bi-Jo chapter 6 . 5/30/2007
I LOVE This OMG I Love Hermione Ginny Femslashes but this is just... It is a Damn Good one. Please continue and Please PLEASE Don't let Dean get ahold of Ginny That is NOT A good thing. Alright L8R 4 Now
fiery fury chapter 6 . 1/30/2007
more!more!more!cant wait 4 the update!
Risifruttiii chapter 6 . 3/26/2006
Whoa! Great story.

and please kick dean a couple of yards down the quidditchpitch? ...bastard... well, update REALLY SOON!
final-fantasy-20 chapter 5 . 1/10/2006
I'm wondering if your planing on ever updating this story? I really loved reading it and would love to read more.
Wolfemeister chapter 6 . 12/21/2005