Reviews for Cold Night
kori kaoru himura chapter 1 . 3/29
I loved it! so dang cute! )
songhamitra chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
chweet!
Girl of 1000 Loves chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
Don't we all have end-a-story-phobia? I believe so. I really liked it though. And Aoshi could be my futon anyday :D!
Meg the Aqua Alchemist chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
Hey, kawaii story! I love it! I was like "aw!" I
Musical Nymph of the Rose Forest chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
That was so cute!
Death Scythe X-9 chapter 1 . 1/27/2004
It was good but you should really add more to some of your stories.
Black Twilight chapter 1 . 8/24/2003
WAFF! *excitedly runs into a wall but manages to read story* Hey, that wasn't a corn ending! It was sweet; like all good waff fics.

Lol, his conscious is adorable. .
Valese chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
i like it, whatever anyone else may think, including you...
ReallyaNip chapter 1 . 8/13/2003
X3; Aw.. That's so sweet. Your writing is impeccable!
Tamakia'gss again chapter 1 . 8/10/2003
Sorry, I just thought of something...doesn't Aoshi/Misao pairing remind you of Sesshomaru/Rin? You've got the cold-as-ice older guy and the hyper little girl who loves him. Yeah, just a thought...
Tamakia'gss chapter 1 . 8/9/2003
Cuteness! Just like some of your Inuyasha fics that I've read and reviewed...under the name ShadowSpinner, of course. Anyways, I love it so much! I'm just starting to get into the whole Aoshi/Misao thing...actually, the whole Rurouni Kenshin thing...yes, I just recently got hooked into the series. *sisgh*
Kmye chapter 1 . 8/5/2003
Nicely written and very cute, if not exactly original

Keep writing!
dadsnavygirl831 chapter 1 . 7/30/2003
I agree with HanyouGohan. What is there to criticize? Well, maybe the fact that there is no sequal...I want a sequal... oh yea, there's nothing wrong with WAFF. WAFF stands for warm and fuzzy feelings, ne? I like WAFF. And it isn't corny. I like the story, 9 outta 10.
JJ chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
SUGOI! ur writing skills never disappoint me! i wish i could write like u. this fic was so WAFFY AND I LUV THE STORY CAUSE OF THAT! keep it up! _
junyortrakr chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
Hm-ending stories can be difficult. I know of excellent published authors that have that problem big time.