Reviews for Aoshisama? My Stomach Hurts
kyoandyuya chapter 3 . 1/2/2014
I understand the red river part but I think you got some info's about someone of Misao's stature dying due to pregnancy. You see, I've witness some women as short as her (I'm one by the way except that I did not get pregnant myself as I am still single) survived several pregnancies. So I think it's a misconception on your part.

Nice fic though. Too bad you abandoned it.
WhiteTigerLilly chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
they say discontinued?

lol

Maybe you should review and shorten and make a quick ending. I remember i used to follow your fic religiously so when you say that I think in the old days i would have been very sad.
Bluementrit chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
it' LOVE IT SO MUCH

_~.
Malencia chapter 7 . 1/29/2007
That was funny. I can't wait to see what happens to the people who did that to Aoshi and Misao. Kenji is so adorible! The little mantal images were humourous. Thanks for writing. And even though you claim to have writers block it was good. Most people just say they have writers block and then don't write anything for months. That makes me so mad but I know how it is. so I hope you get past it and good luck.

Ja matta ne
Rawrrdoll chapter 7 . 10/3/2006
Hi! until today I can read the new chapter!, and it was GREAT! I laugh my ass off, in the part when Aoshi was worried with his teacups! OMG! THEY WERE ALONE! poor teacups T_T...they will need in a future a treatment xD!

I know that is hard for you to update right now, so you can take your time! (but update _) I hate the writer block syndrome I'm going to find a cure for that disease!

take care!
Story Weaver1 chapter 7 . 9/11/2006
Not as good as previous chapters but still good. I liked the ending.
Story Weaver1 chapter 6 . 9/11/2006
Those imaginations were hilarious. And distrubing, like the marshmellows.
Story Weaver1 chapter 5 . 9/11/2006
Kenj-chan is even more adorable then before! the scene with him and his dad is so cute.
Story Weaver1 chapter 4 . 9/11/2006
This was quite sad, depressing even. I feel so bad for Misao and Aoshi!
Story Weaver1 chapter 3 . 9/11/2006
SUPER Okina is a meanine! The begining was funny and then it slowly shifted to a little drama, I like it.
Story Weaver1 chapter 2 . 9/11/2006
Kenji-chan is adorable! With how worried he is over Misao and 'ordering' Aoshi to spend more time with her. Kaoru's teasing is funny.
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
LOL. The trouble Misao-chan goes through durring this time are funny. My favorite part are the letters
Jul-chan84 chapter 7 . 9/7/2006
Kinky bacon sex? Hmm... an idea for those who are into that kind of stuff. Maybe a new form of Kama sutra will be written... Eww nevermind I won't go there... details of the greasy oily slices of meat together. Wait, add eggs and biscuits then you would have one strange orgy. Don't let me get into the jacuzzi filled with gravy.

Okay, I read way too much of this story. Even the words 'Boogie woogie woogie' are stuck in my head. Aoshi, Misao, and Kenshin's temporary (I think) insanity is rubbing off on me.
Hasso chapter 7 . 9/6/2006
Thank god you updated this fic your my fucking hero not write more.
pinoykengumi7 chapter 7 . 9/6/2006
Wow. Quite DESCRIPTIVE words you use there. You have SUCH a LARGE vocabulary. Squishy, red and GOOPY XD AHAHAH and Mr. Lampon Deliverer AKA AOSHI-SAMA (who still needs therapy over his teacup issue).

Hehe. I really like the way you write - its funny . Especially Aoshi's Glare-of-Ice (TM) hehe.

Wah. Too bad you're on a writer's block. oh well. I enjoyed reading what you had though -grins- And, glad you appreciated my "useless" reviews _- Keep up the good work~ (I'm looking forward to the next chapter, whenever it may be posted...)

-Duckii Mustang-