Reviews for Lipstick and Bruises
StephR1984 chapter 3 . 5/12/2008
I can't believe I just now found this story. I love Zach Gowen! It is really good so far. Can't wait to read more!
Kathryn7 chapter 35 . 10/15/2003
hey girl! IT a great story. sorry it took me a while to get through it but it's a great story and i love Zach and Hayley being a Family, and Randy and Ariel being togehter. it's a great story. i can't wait for the sequel! Pretty pretty please with a cherry on top! Please!
Ally chapter 36 . 10/13/2003
hey...i was glad i could help! lol that whoo made ur day? lol well im happy...i think zach is great..im in the process of writing a story..my frineds r making me post it here if u could please check it out 4 me...itz called Broken Hearts Mend...thanx!...and it was no promblem reviewing..i mean i loved ur story! so your welcome..and ne time!

~*Ally~*
The Long Gone Writer chapter 36 . 10/13/2003
Yo! Very cool ending, although I'm totally desperate to know who was walking down the street! And thanks for your wonderful words, they keep me inspired always.

Love

Katy

x
NoInkInMyPen chapter 36 . 10/10/2003
Melissa, you are so damn sweet! I don't know what else to say, other than keep up the great stories!

Lisa
Iccess-america chapter 36 . 10/10/2003
LOL~ I enjoy reading your work, sick sense of romance or not! You have a really engaging style and of course I'll be looking out for your next story. You've got me hooked like I'm hooked on M&M's!

And yes I'm up for being on your site. Just e-mail me and let me know details and junk like that.

Toodles for now!

Robyn _ yep that's my name and now you know!
Carissa chapter 35 . 10/10/2003
No not a cliff hanger! *sniffle* why did you have to do that? lol j/p with ya. THIS STORY WAS SO AWESOME! I can't wait for the sequel. You are a kick ass writer. Keep the good work girl!~Carissa~
Tink2 chapter 35 . 10/9/2003
Lissa this was a great fic! Even though it was rather 'soapiey' (i know that's not a word but oh well). I am so happy that Hayley and Zach are together and happy in the end and that Randy got to be a good guy even though I know you will find many ways to mess with their lives in the sequal. Can't wait to read it!

~Kacie~
NoInkInMyPen chapter 35 . 10/9/2003
Melissa-

First of all, I am a horrible reviewer as of late, and I'm sorry, I suck. Moving on, I love the way this ended, with the exception of the last two sentences, which were teasers. But I'm going to venture a guess, that is probably totally off. Is it her dad? Guess I'll find out soon enough lol :)

Lisa
kittyjordz chapter 35 . 10/9/2003
OMG! that was the coolest ending ever! is it Brian? Or uh... I dunno? Well anyways sweet fucking ass ending! have i otld ya i love twisty ends? OMG i saw it coming man! i saw it a mile away hte disney ending with a catch! Hoope the sequel is as good as the original? CUz if it is u jnow ill reveiew every god damn chapter you put out cuz thats what i'm here for. PS hope you have fun fun fun Lissa! and 2 hope your poor little footsie fgets better asap! Love ya always

Jords!
iccess-america chapter 35 . 10/9/2003
To quote my favorite movie: "Damnit noone owns this monkey" But I'm addicted and I can't help it. Holy Rosie a.k.a. the S.H.I.T! Sequel? Can I guess who it is? Can I? Heck I think I will either:

a) her ex boyfriend (that's a good guess and you know it!)

b) her dad? That's weird

c)Brian?

d)I have no clue!

You have permission to shoot me if I'm right! I can't wait! E-mail me when it's up!

Iccess
iccess-america chapter 34 . 10/7/2003
We seriously must have ESP. As soon as I hit the submit button I had the thought 'there's a chance that the baby's not Brock's... stupid submit button...' Now how is Zach going to take it? You are a genius plain and simple. It woulda been kind of creepy if the other situation would have happened. Just creepy. Can't wait for the next chapter!

Iccess-america
kittyjordz chapter 34 . 10/7/2003
good work grasshopper and i mean GOD! so its zachys lil bundle of joy huh? wow thats a twist? Lol anyways keep it coming till teh bitter sweet end and ill be there every step of teh way! LOve ya lots Jords
iccess-america chapter 33 . 10/7/2003
You are SO FREAKING SCREWED UP! I find myself crying on the inside...not very much but crying a little bit. Last minute confession? I don't remember it but I think it was, by some sick twist of fate known as Exist2Inspire, Brock's. AND she's pregnant with the guy she just killed who had raped her. Have I mentioned this is SO SCREWED UP? You have me stuck on the edge of my seat!
Ally chapter 33 . 10/6/2003
haha holy shit! lol this is awesome! we need more! lol more more more more more! lol

~*Ally~*