Reviews for Modernized Yami's
randomgirl chapter 5 . 9/21/2005
Me: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! (dies from lack of oxygen) (Gets brought back with dragonballs) Hoo, that was a good laugh. UPDATE! Hey, could I be a guest, just for a second? UPDATE! I wanna hug Seth. UPDATE! And Y. Bakura. UPDATE! And ask Malik why he has an elastic face. UPDATE!

Inuka: (my character and Inuyasha's twin sister) Please kill her! Or me!

Me: Shush! (thinks for a minute) could Inuka be in there real quick too? Juat for a one liner or something? UPDATE! You don't have to, but it would be nice! UPDATE! And secure that I reveiw the next chapter. _ UPDATE!

Bye bye! UPDATE!
Akira Tosiyama chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
Wow! I must be just as weird as you cause I read all that stuff in your profile, and I understood most of it! I LOVE Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy! I hope they didn't destroy it in the movie!
Crazy Hyper Lady chapter 5 . 2/18/2005
MORE MORE MORE MORE *continues for three centurys* M...o...r...e!

It is really funny and I like it and i like it and it's really funny!
Crazy Hyper Lady chapter 2 . 2/18/2005
Oh Demented randomness! THE BEST KIND OF FAN FICTION!(In my opinion anyway)
LadyKatsu chapter 5 . 7/23/2004
Yugi: OK, Yami, this is the internet.

Yami: I see no net. *Peers behind computer* Where IS it?

I think that was my favorite part of this whole chapter! YAY!
LadyKatsu chapter 4 . 7/23/2004
*bows* I found the "lovely" Kaibaku picture, and I'm darn proud of it! I even fixed it up so Bakura is wearing makeup! Hehehe. I'm so evil.
LadyKatsu chapter 3 . 7/23/2004
Yay! SUCH a great fic! I'd tell you to update, but since I'm a little behind as it won't really work. Yet.
LadyKatsu chapter 2 . 7/23/2004
I DID say I'd read the rest later, and I currently have nothing to I decided laughing hysterically was the best option!
LadyKatsu chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
Oh! I likes! Keep it up!

I'll read the rest later...
surreptitiouspen chapter 5 . 5/30/2004
*wipes away actual tears of laughter* I GOT TO FLOM WEEVIL!

And..I got to act like a ditz again...BTW, I'm Crissy. *does preppy Anime V-sign*

*chants to self* lalalal

Hey Jewe? Should OUR hikaris go online? Like Embyer..?*thinks furiously* Shit...I FORGOT THE OTHER NAMES!

SH-*is strangled by Aoyou, the Defective Gaurdian Angel.*

Aoyou: NO SWEARING! Or perversion!

Me: I want Kurama's ass.

Aoyou: NO! STOPIT!

Me: i wanted Flom's ass, then I kicked it, most likely damaged it, and now his girlfriend wants it.

Aoyou:*tugs on Chobit-like ears* NO!

Me: And now I want Kurama's ass again.

Me: Cool! So there IS a way to turn it off!

Aoyou: *feebly* I'
surreptitiouspen chapter 4 . 5/30/2004

Crissy chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
*Laughes like a bi* for a long while* was hilarious...
ArdaraKaminskya chapter 5 . 3/7/2004
yay! you updated *does happy dance* update soon!
JJCrimson chapter 5 . 2/28/2004
JJ:*thud thud thud thud*
Crimson: You had to put the song that gets on everyone's nerves in this. Now JJ has been hitting his head on the desk to get it out. Going to say anything JJ?
JJ: Randomness, a mild fic, a helicopter. This fic is still really good. Now if you'll excuse me...*thud thud thud*
Crimson: We both like this fic. Keep it up.
*end trasmission, thud*
LunaticChaos chapter 5 . 2/16/2004
Uwhehehehehehe! Awesomeness! Keep this fic up! I love these torture fics.