Reviews for Two's Company
ally chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
just watched 5 eps in a row of now and again...it was good...anywhoo, stumbling on this...All i can say is that we need more now and again fanfics! good for u for writing one! could u write another?
Kermit chapter 1 . 8/31/2003
Its the best one I've read on the site so far, I'm quite a fan of the programme, and the dialogue scanned to me exactly as the programme does. You've captured Michaels' wise cracking attitude to a T, as you have with the other characters. I can't really find anything to criticise.

Good job!
PeterJAC chapter 6 . 6/1/2003
One of the best continuations I have read. I liked it a lot.
i luv sexc eric chapter 1 . 2/10/2002
that woz great! every-1 in character totally! i love eric! tell me der will be a sequel!
a fan chapter 3 . 3/4/2001
I miss this show! It was nice to read this and bring back some of the memories.
Knuckles chapter 1 . 1/6/2001
VERY good! It's written in the same tongue-in-cheek mode as the show was and you've made Emily into a very believable person! I like how you made them like each other from the start yet still feel obligated to be faithful to their original spouses. Now I wonder if part of Dr. Morris's plan might be whether these two genetically-engineered, brain-implanted subjects might have offspring? It might be interesting if we find out that Emily Hanson might have been considered out-of-shape and not conventionally attractive before her 'death'. Perhaps, the next chapter you might consider a little imput from her 'widower'. Anyway, you've done a great job here and I congratulate you.
Farzana chapter 1 . 1/1/2001
ok, that's it. It's like a drug, I'm hooked. You've gotta write more, or else I'm just gonna go crazy.
Pink Bunnies chapter 1 . 12/30/2000
Hey I read ahead on the NA fanfic mailing list on E-Groups, so I have to say this: I LOVE IT! Em is posing more of a problem than Mr. Stud Muffin here...
Spooky-Girl chapter 1 . 12/28/2000
YAY! It's good to see people actually remember this show. It wasn't good to cancel it, now I never watch their network.
Pink Bunnies chapter 1 . 12/21/2000
Finally! A new fanfic! This sounds very interesting... Oh, I'm wondering if we could use the boards for making episodes, that would seem fun. E-mail me for anyone who's interesting. As for the fic,I would love to see Lisa reacting to Mrs. Newman, and when both Michael and Em open a can of whup- $$ on enemies!
daisy chapter 1 . 12/20/2000
please continue i really miss that show so i'll have to get my fixes elsewhere.