Reviews for Marquis 2003

I love your history!
Curiously suicidal chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
Cool, love the story.
Broadway-Hobbit chapter 1 . 8/29/2003
I don't like to write bad reviews but when I read this I just had to say something. I kind of like your idea and what you are going for, but the way you have done it makes it amusing and not realistic (not that the idea is too realistic in the first place but this is just crazy.) It makes absolutly no sense what so ever why these things are happening. Not to mention you have totally changed the characters and how they are supose to act. You make the Marquis seem like some boy going through puberty. I suggest you do a rewrite (with a thesaurus because you tend to use a lot of the same words over and over again). I don't mean to sound cruel, but as Quills is my all time favorite movie/play, I'm a bit protective of its integrety. I like some of the things you have written, you just need to improve the whole thing and make it all full of wonderful moments.
Lost Child chapter 1 . 8/14/2003
I can only begin to imagine what trouble the Marquis would cause in '03, but at least he should find plenty of people willing to cause it with him. I like the idea, new chapter soon? :)