Reviews for Revenge Is Sweet
The Fictionist Aura chapter 5 . 7/25/2010
:) This is hilarious!
Pandora.Writing chapter 12 . 12/7/2008
Oh man. This story is absolutely hilarious! I can't wait to see more.
severus-is-innocent chapter 12 . 4/19/2007
um... after having read your story, i jus cant wait to read the next chapter... however, i noticed that the last time you updated was ages ago... will it be possible for you to finish the story... because it breaks my heart if i wont know what's going to happen next... please update... God bless!
Annette chapter 12 . 8/29/2005
OMG! I love your story! Have you finished it? If so, could you send it to me? I would love to finish it, it's one of my favorites! I especially love that last alt. ending! Please write me back!

Annette
Angela Danton chapter 3 . 8/13/2005
hahahaha! The mini-Snapes were the best!
Angela Danton chapter 2 . 8/13/2005
hahaha! Great! I loved the ideas!
Angela Danton chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
I love those Snape-is-a-bastard-let's-get-revenge fics! Great work
Karana Belle chapter 12 . 5/23/2005
very funny story. i especially liked the last part with the elves, and when 'Hermione' had PMS...::smile:: i have laughed so much while reading this story and i hope that you update again soon.

Karana Belle

Resident at St. Mungo's
Jareth'sQueen08 chapter 12 . 4/16/2005
great story hope ya update soon!
Frizance chapter 12 . 1/15/2005
Great fanfic. Funny! Can't stop laughing. Love the part where Hermione turns into a Valley Girl. Hope you update soon.
serpent-phoenix chapter 8 . 10/14/2004
utterly hilarious... u turn snape into a woman did u not..? n i am confused wif this changing minds thingy but nonetheless its UNIQUE..!
hannah chapter 2 . 9/15/2004
loved the three broomstick seen. it was so funy
hannah chapter 1 . 9/15/2004
I thinks it's reall good. I like how you discribe in detail but keep enough secret for us to be hanging on to our seats.
Gotta Luv Lupin chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
i am so glad that hermione is on the good side... i would hate to be on her hit list
Gotta Luv Lupin chapter 1 . 7/22/2004