Reviews for Virtue's Retreat
Mickie1984 chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
I like this story and I think you should continue it. I don't have no idea on how or what.
warrior of worlds chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
please continue! please please!
Wild-Phoenix chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
Hey how about the sickness is not really a sickness but a stage of Ryo undergoing a transformation? You know like how in X-men Jean Grey was sick for awhile but the neveryone noticed she was possessed by the Phoenix? Well what if that is what is really going on with Ryo? Except that Ryo IS the Phoenix since he is Wildfire?

I LOOVE this story so please continue to update it!
crazyroninchic chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
OMG don't kill Ryo! If your writer's block is so bad you absolutely can't think of anything else, this wouldn't be THE worst place to end it, but I would REALLY like to read more! Give it some time. You'll think of something. Awesome story!
DeityofLostSouls chapter 1 . 12/16/2003
*puts story in favs* CONTINUE THE STORY! I even have a tip for you. Everytime I hav writers block I either draw or "act out" ideas that come from the top of my head (which go along with the story). That's how I'm doing the fan fic I'm writing now. This idea works 99.9% it just depends on how much imagination you have.
KC Whitestar chapter 1 . 8/15/2003
This is good! please write more! _
Stormyrose chapter 1 . 8/12/2003
No! Ryo can't die! No!

Please, just...let Sage heal him, or...a risky and near-impossible-to-find artifact could save him, but the Ronins have to find it, or...or...Ryo *does* die (much as I hate the idea) and comes back as a ghost or guardian angel...you decide! I'll read!
HeeroDuo4eva chapter 1 . 8/3/2003
U better continue this! And ryo better not die! or shinigami will visit u! I think i made my point. Hope u continue this!
crystal-chan chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
You should continue and make Ryo have to fight the bad guys even though he's still hurt. He'll fake being fine for the guys, but be still in need of rest or something like that...

The other thing you could do is... ELABORATE! develop Ryou's and everyone's thoughts in this chapter to a T and turn it into several chapters.

But whatever you do, I'm sure it will be good. .

~Crystal-chan
kitty chapter 1 . 7/26/2003
i think you should finish the story but for now i have no ideas sorry _;