Reviews for The Loot Of The Evil Curse
Angel452 chapter 10 . 1/19/2004
Where is Shang? Will he help her or will he betray her? Will he remember what his father said and did?
What will happen next?
Please post more as soon as possible. (Don't take so long.)
Angel452 chapter 9 . 1/3/2004
Where is Shang? Is he going to meet up with them? What will happen next? Please post more as soon as possible.
blueraven007 chapter 9 . 12/1/2003
good storie. update soon!plez! some grammer errors but good
Angel452 chapter 9 . 11/26/2003
Where is Shang? Why didn't he come? Is he going to meet up with them? What will happen?

Please post more as soon as possible, and don't take so long. :-)
jodelyn chapter 9 . 11/26/2003
Nice! I want to know what happens when you finish the story!Can't wait to read the next chapter!

Check ya Later!
Bao Li Na chapter 8 . 10/12/2003
Shang is so unpredictable...like the weather. It's getting interesting. Please don't let Mulan die.
Dragon Spirit Fighter chapter 8 . 10/12/2003
Nice chapter! I am starting to get the feeling that Shang's father had some part in all this, but I'm not sure what, exactly. Anyhoo, I'm loving this story so far, and I can't wait for the next chapter! Update soon!
Angel452 chapter 8 . 10/10/2003
Mulan will survive wont she? What will happen next? Please post more as soon as possible.
Dragon Spirit Fighter chapter 7 . 10/5/2003
Hey! Great chapter! I love how this story is going! Definitely update soon!
Angel452 chapter 7 . 10/5/2003
What does Shang's father have to do with it? What will happen when Shang and Mulan meet again?

Please post more as soon as possible.
Black Fire Kitsune666 chapter 6 . 9/22/2003
Very cool fic.
Bao Li Na chapter 6 . 9/21/2003
Sexy Shang wearing his armor riding his white horse!Way to go. Please update.
Angel452 chapter 6 . 9/20/2003
Shang will help no matter what. So will Yao, Ling, and Chin Po. But, what will happen next? Please post more as soon as possible.
WildDragonFire too lazy to log in chapter 6 . 9/20/2003
Very nice, Lynn! It really is like "The Fellowship of the Ring," and I really like it! You're not going to kill some of the characters like what happened in TFOTR, are you? I'll email you soon, I promise!
Bao Li Na chapter 5 . 9/16/2003
Nice. It's very interesting. Please update a soon as possible. We all want to know what happens. I suppose Shang will be helping Mulan on her mission, right? He just has to appear...he's so charming. Lol