Reviews for Today, Tomorrow and Everything Between
Kris chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
Hey, I just wanted to say, though you haven't updated Today, Tomorrow and Everything Between on for err 3 years, I would really love it if you could update it?

It is so cool, and I really like the way you managed to keep everyone in character and still have a really cool story.

I also like the fact that you didn't write any Elizabeth bashing, like I didn't understand why you put it there because I didn't understand why cause I think she was perfect and in character and oh so brilliant when it came to Will!

And I love Jack, you are one of the few people I've read that can keep Jack in character without ruining him!

Please pretty please update!

And I wouldn't mind if you talked to me on messenger, I understand the whole Y10 and onwards thing as we both went through Y10 in the same year (2003) amd I'm still going through the whoel teenager thing.
Rosadina chapter 10 . 3/15/2006
Squee! I loved the last line and liked the whole story. I hope that you update soon, I really like the fact that you're characters seem to be very IC and it's true that after a while Evil!Elizabeth does get sort of boring. Also, how is Will's father alive? Hm. I'm intrigued. You're going on my author alerts.
TimeLadyInsane chapter 2 . 7/21/2005
The Sexual tension could have been cut with a knife, honeybunch. Your friends must not be paying attention. Anywho, i like this story, i will continue to read it.

~ ~ ~Emily~ ~ ~
Daisy chapter 10 . 5/8/2005
Hey are you ever going to continue this? You have so many devoted fans it would be a shame to lose them. Anyway, I was just rereading this. Its so different from how you write now. Funny how that happens!

Love you mucho

Daisy
plumsy321 chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
I love this story! As i am sure I have already told you many times before... please update! you haven't updated in MONTHS!
Zeno the Stoic chapter 10 . 10/16/2004
kick ass!
Wynjara chapter 10 . 9/8/2004
Aw, Jack's reply was the best!

More? I need to know what's with those darn mint thingys. Besides, Will needs to get a clue.
SwordSwallower17 chapter 10 . 9/5/2004
Ohh, why are you leaving us hanging like that?
skycat chapter 10 . 8/24/2004
me likey this story. !

Very good. Slow romance. I love. Tease, you are. ! Yays Continue soon
somethinguntraceable chapter 4 . 8/24/2004
Cool Bits:

“And did I tell you ‘bout the time we sank that ship with one shot?
somethinguntraceable chapter 3 . 8/24/2004
Funny bits:

“Uh, well, yes. Will is in there. William, you lying bastard! I know there’s something going on! You can’t hide from me forever!
somethinguntraceable chapter 2 . 8/24/2004
Excellent!
somethinguntraceable chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
Oh I love the teaser. ;)

Please write more...this is quite excellent. :)
Emerald Icicle chapter 10 . 8/14/2004
Hey! Good fic. But, seriously, you need to update soon.
holly chapter 10 . 7/22/2004
where are you? i need more! this is sich a fun story. great job. really and truly. please update soon! would it be possible for you to email me when you do? it would be greatly appreciated. great job.