Reviews for Beginning
Crystal legacy chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Brilliant : D
erosgirl chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
Hey, awesome story! I googled fanfiction plus taurus bulba and your profile popped up. I clicked on the link, and was impressed by your maturity level and writing skill. I decided I might add you to my author alert list in case you post something in a fandom I know more about. (I haven't watched Sonic since I was young, sadly.) Then I thought I'd skim something in a fandom I know something about (Sonic) to see if you write stories as well as profiles. Then I got sucked into the story and read the whole thing! THAT is a mark of skill in an author. Congratulations! It was a great story and I was glad I took the time to read it, unlike some of the junk online that I've wasted my time on. All in all, I want to say that you're one of the better writers I've found on this site, and I'm glad I did! Now, about your story...

"His head wrung as the sturdy quills on his spine collided with the metal, but Sonic kept going."

I think you meant to use rang here, but maybe I'm wrong...

The sweet scent of smoke filled his nostrils, bringing with it an eerie kiss of heat from the direction of the village.

I love that! "An eerie kiss of heat..."

Anyway, great story. I love the way you kept up an image of Sonic being young, not letting the reader see him the way he/she normally does, as an adult(?).
Mouseworks Inc chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
wow!
Sonikku is a bad name chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
THIS WAS SO SOSOSSOS GOD I LOVED IT
N. Harmonik chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
You know you've read a fantastic story when it makes you cry.
Kemious chapter 1 . 9/30/2004
Mind muming this is one of the best things I've ever read
Omochao chapter 1 . 9/27/2003
That one was...Dep!
Donegone chapter 1 . 9/2/2003
Wow. Interesting way to begin Sonic's legacy. If Sonic 1 was an RPG, I can imagine this would be close to what is would read like. Very well written. Very well-paced and dead on detailing. Good story. Keep it up.

-Red Sonic
Skittles the Sugar Fairy chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
Wow, this is really, just wow. Simpl amazing, I hope you have more like this some where!
Bryon Nightshade chapter 1 . 7/27/2003
This story is very competently written. The care and effort that are in such short supply in most stories on this site are obvious in this story. I enjoyed reading it. The pacing and emotions are handled very well. Even though Sonic has only one line in the whole story (which, I must admit, did bother me a bit, but makes sense so ignore that comment) the reader can sympathize with him very well. Welcome to , and I look forward to reading any more stories you wish to post.
The Avid Dreamer chapter 1 . 7/26/2003
Woah. You're a good writer.
Blind Kirby chapter 1 . 7/26/2003
Cool story! I guess Sonic's childhood is as much as a mystery as Tails' second tail! I greatly enjoyed it!
Az The Dragon chapter 1 . 11/27/2004