Reviews for A Love Dilemma: Monica's Diaries
HappyEmo666 chapter 3 . 8/30/2008
That was a very touching story, A.I was the first 'real' movie I watched and it made me cry so hard at the ending. For some reason, I wanted to read a story about the movie today and I choose yours out of whimsy...and mostly from the summary and title.

I'm very glad because you caught the spirit of things so well and the writing was amazing.

One of the things I regret is that the chapters were too short for my taste. And another one that it seems Monica didn't ponder on the hair incident for some reason as she drove off or something like that. Wasn't one of the main reasons why David was abandoned because he 'hurt' Monica?

But it was balanced out on how you tried to keep the movie plot (You made me cry all over again) in tune and all the while give Monica a voice in it all.
Mishi Gohiku chapter 3 . 6/4/2008
i wonder what would happen if David woke up and found the 'aliens' in the room talking to him and saying that she was 'dead' and then she woke up how would that turn out? something futureific. or something like that. even though the movie ended saddly, there has to be a happy ending somewhere in it...maybe?
V.M. Bell chapter 3 . 8/14/2003
Wow, so moving! Ahh! I'm crying! Geez, I'm such a sap for these kind of stories and I love A.I. Great fic! I like the incorporation of dialogue from the film.

Signing off, V.M. Bell
Rainbowscape chapter 3 . 8/10/2003
An excellent piece of writing. I enjoyed how you captured Monica's thoughts about David. I liked how you brought up the question about why Henry did not take part in the imprinting and how Monica's feelings about David changed over time.