Reviews for Meeting His Match
ThatKhidLea chapter 29 . 10/17/2013
Oh my amazeballs! That was FANTASICC!
I especially luved...loved...LURVED that the boat came from Barbados (my country!) _

Ok...serious mode...
This should be a real book, honestly. I love how Jack developed as a person through the whole thing and Terrence was a 'hellcat' and I LOVE her so much because she's real...fiercely real :)
Joker'Sidekick chapter 29 . 7/19/2013
So I just finished reading this book and I have to say its one of the best I've read! Honestly your a great author!
Freeatpeace chapter 29 . 6/24/2013
Wow lots of reviews you got there :o I really enjoyed reading this, I must say. It has something my own stories lack, you know the ingredient no one can put their finger on :) great job wish mine were as good ;) (your author notes are hilarious)
likecookie chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
hello,
I think this is an interesting beginning.
I see happily forward to read more about Gallagher und Sparrow.

We will see us in the next chapters.

cookie.

P.S. a big sorry for my bad english, i am from german, and my writing english isnt realy that good ;) .
sparrowfreak107 chapter 29 . 4/17/2012
this is my favorite story i stayed up all night reading it! I COULDN'T STOP! great i want a sequal quick!Drik up me heardys yo ho!
flamingmarsh chapter 29 . 3/29/2012
I stayed up all night (it's 1:30 in the morning here) to read this story and this is how you end it? Your cruel!

Anywho, this was a great story! Action packed and I liked the plot and your OC. A perfect match with Jack Sparrow, I say.

But where was Mr. Gibbs, Cotten, Pintel and Ragetti?

I'll shall read the sequel later! Goodnight! _
CaptainRavor chapter 29 . 12/30/2011
Wow! I loved this story!
Tori128 chapter 29 . 12/23/2008
Loved it! Great job :D
Siibi chapter 29 . 12/20/2008
this was a great story :) i had fun when i was reading and now i'm off to the sequal *yay*
Siibi chapter 27 . 12/19/2008
Jack can beat Will's ass everyday lol finally Jack started to realize he loves Terrence yay!
Siibi chapter 25 . 12/19/2008
hahaha Terrence cracks me up :D btw i would wanna be his bonny lass ;)
Siibi chapter 24 . 12/19/2008
Jack had better say "no" or terrence will kick both his and the whores ass xD
Siibi chapter 21 . 12/18/2008
oh i certinely would want to be in that kind of a situation :D Jack can bathe me anytime ;)
Siibi chapter 20 . 12/18/2008
*mutters angrily* just when everything started to go well Shadows had to appear *makes a disgusted face*
Siibi chapter 19 . 12/18/2008
this chapter was depressing :( i can't wait Terrence to get out of that so-called ship which is actually a hell hole :S
1,525 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »