Reviews for Artemis Fowl and the Hostage Situations
Hilarious
kabir0399 chapter 3 . 3/8
Nice
fled chapter 2 . 1/9
The whole of this chapter is bold and hard to read.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 38 . 12/29/2015
"When you went to yell at Commander Root, were you mad because he said you were unable to perform your duty, or because he thought you were emotionally attached to me?"
All traces of a smile disappeared off Holly's face. "I don't know what you're talking about." she said, shielding and opening the door.
The door had almost closed when she heard him say, "Because you were emotionally attached. I see." The elf instantly lost her temper and kicked the door back open. She unshielded, fury radiating from all three feet of her.
"Why you, pompous, conceited, arrogant, snotty Mud Boy!" she hissed
"You forgot self-centered." he said blandly. Her fists clenched, but she reined in her anger as comprehension struck her.
"You're hitting all my buttons on purpose." she stated rather than asked. Artemis smirked.
"What are friends for?" he responded. She glared at him once more before heading toward the door once again. He sensed him following, and sighed theatrically.
"I hate you." she muttered.
"I'm certain that's exactly what you told Commander Root." he commented wryly.
The teen calmly ducked the fist that came flying in his direction and gently pushed the irate elf out the door. "Goodbye, Holly."
She sighed and smiled back. "Goodbye, Artemis. I'll be back in a few days."

All the shipping fluff!
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 5 . 12/29/2015
"Did Mulch really donate that fat?"

At least Butler has his priorities straight. Good for him.

Artemis shrugged. "Yes…we can mindwipe the Council." he proposed sarcastically.
"Let's just kill them." came Butler's calm suggestion. Holly buried her head in her hands again.
"I hate you both."
He eyed the elf warily as she expertly checked the weapon, just in case she decided to put a precise hole through his charge's head for making her life such a misery. Again. As usual.

I lol'd so much.

I only wish this had been written after the Lost Colony so you could have a female-teen character that wasn't an OC.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 3 . 12/29/2015
"Not male, like he had thought, but female."
In the next chapter Artemis identifies Holly as female back before Butler even tranqs her in book 1, he shouldn't have any problem the second time around after he carries her. Carrying a person tends to very easily reveal their gender.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 4 . 12/29/2015
Oh gosh...the indentation on this chapter needs to be fixed so badly...
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
Gah, so much italics...I shall endeavour to read this regardless because of the interesting premise.
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 28 . 10/22/2015
Liked how Root closed Simone down about why Artemis got to keep him memories
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 26 . 10/22/2015
LOL that Artemis wants to keep it quiet that he risked his life to save Holly from the Butlers
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 22 . 10/22/2015
LOL to everyone's reactions to Artemis' list of Interpol's security, especially Mulch
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 21 . 10/22/2015
Good threats from Butler
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 20 . 10/22/2015
I do love how you go from Calm Root to Furious Root.
Hoping you start writing again!
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 11 . 10/22/2015
That was indeed a good confrontation
Guest chapter 38 . 5/8/2015
Snappy dialogue, intriguing plot, canon-level snark, on-point characterizations, perfectly paced action... Bravo! It's the whole package at once... i read it all in one go, so satisfying...