Reviews for The Swan's Waking
HappyDeathFairy chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Lovely story!
happilyinsane13 chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
Kawaii! SO cute! I LOVE it! If only people would make more things like this. Like how each cyborg feels about eachother *cough cough* 003 *cough cough* It's always so endearing.
Ame Mika'zuki chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
very descriptive and... calming. yes,calming.; this is an excellent one-shot._
Demon Darkchild chapter 1 . 8/15/2004
wow that was so beautiful! I like it!
GoldAngel2 chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
I remember reading this lovely piece when the Cyborg 009 section was just starting and although I haven't reviewed till now rereading it I have to say that it was this story (along with Morbidity's "I Owe You One)that jumpstarted me to writing Cyborg 009 stories.

Pure artistry of imagery and flowing dialogue-exquisite.
EmEx chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
Great one-shot, you'r right, without 003, the team would be little less than a group of soldiers, but thanks to her, they've become a family. Thanks for this story
cyborggirl chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
It was so good! you should really have 009 and 003 get together. They make a cute couple.
LivEviL chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
this is such a cute fic
a perfect depiction of 009 in my opinion
nice job
Liv
Holli chapter 1 . 12/16/2003
While I don't usually go in for fluff, I have to say that this is beautiful. Just beautiful.
Lil Rose Angel chapter 1 . 11/7/2003
This is the best one-shot fic that I have ever seen. Wow. Thats all I have to say. You know, you really should consider writing a real story. I bet it would be really good considering what you did for this fic. Please read and review my Cyborg 009 fic! _
Becca chapter 1 . 9/21/2003
BEAUTIFUL! TOUCHING! MOVING! It was really sweet. I loved it! It's so cute how everyone admires 003. It just makes you smile.
Sorrowful chapter 1 . 9/19/2003
That was so beautiful what do you mean a slight 003/009 (the summary) this fic is almost all about 009/003!
Chibi Binasu-chan chapter 1 . 8/19/2003
Hm... Well my story, "A Struggling Couple" is a LOT like yours. I'm really very sorry, but before you mentioned it I had never read this story. My deepest apologies. I will post on the story that I owe you one. But I hope you feel a bit better because the REST of my story is very much different. Again, my deepest apology.

Chibi Binasu -chan
Dante chapter 1 . 8/13/2003
Now, i have to tell you that i have read a lot of fanfics and yours is one of the best written. I generally see a lot of grammer errors and other mistakes that make it difficult to read the fics, but yours flowed very well, and i thought you did the original anime proud. Keep up the good work.
Xander chapter 1 . 8/9/2003
You really should make more and longer stories like this was really nice.