Reviews for Importance
Whimsical Flourish chapter 1 . 7/31/2003
cute fic
Melissa Norvell chapter 1 . 7/30/2003
Nice story as always. It's been a while since I reviewed anything. (: I do more updating and not enough reading:) This is a great little one shot.

Thanks for reading my AU, chapter 3 got uploaded today. Hopefully it will show. Oh, about the name, I didn't think Forbidden Affections did much for it, I thought since Inuyasha was being deinied his love, he would hide his affections.

Anyway, thanks for the review! ~

~Miroku Houshi-chan~
Amanda C chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
CUTE!I like it alot. It is totally awesome.

I liked it most when InuYasha gave her reasons to stay. It is a little off on his personality, but another far, out of all of the ones I have read, this one's really good.
AngelBaby101 chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
AW that's so cute! great job!
Monigue chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
FLUF! MUHAHAHA! I LOVE IT! I NEED TO GO FIND A TEE SHIRT!

I just read all your four most recent fics and I have to say that they are all excelent examples of fluffiness... you're one of my favorite authors on , and you do really good work. :)
RavenShadow chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
SWEET! I really liked this story!
Inu-Sarah chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
I (unforchantly) can't rent cds from my library!#_#(DANG) Anyway I this fanfic!_ That was a really COOL Backstreet Boys song! Personally I am not big into boy bands either, but I do agree this is a really good song!_ Well, I want to read your other three new one ...

Ja ne!_~
Momentum chapter 1 . 7/26/2003
Loved it! _ I have been looking for some good new fics ALL DAY, and lookie what I found! _ Great Job, this was so cute! _
23 | « Prev Page 1 2