Reviews for I Like To Be With You
Sour Schuyler chapter 1 . 9/28/2003
_ Aw! It's cute!
Nghi chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
Gah... I've been typing everything wrong today. T_T

But... I'm SO SORRY ONCE AGAIN FOR NOT REVIEWING ANY OF YOUR STORIES LATELY. *sniff* Man, I am having a little writer's block forming... AGAIN. Just after I got Chapter 7 out, too! *whines* This is NO FAIR! I WILL BEAT THIS THING NOW! *takes out stick and pummels writer's block*

o_0

I was reading this one-fic at one point, but I couldn't review it because I stopped early because it was my bed-time. _() Yes... I have a bedtime. You gonna make fun of me? LOL.

Now, I've come back to repay my duties as a dutiful citizen of ! *ducks chairs* I will forgive you for throwing that at me, Maiden of the Mon.

Now, let's see... this story was GREAT. Not as great as mine... Ow! I was just JOKING! *rubs head painfully* Sheesh... hehe. It's a GREAT one-shot. *claps*

I liked how you incorporated the song lyrics into the story... But, sadly, I'm not really a big fan of Michelle Branch. Wait... I heard 'Boys of Summer', and I keep having the melody in my head, so I'm like singing her lyrics to the melody's tune.

*growls*

I really like how you didn't make them make out or proclaim 'I love you!' in here... otherwise, it would've been too cliche. _ You've done well keeping them in-character. *smiles*

And THANK YOU FOR YOUR OPINION ON ME! Intelligent opinions. *blush* Wow... coming from a high-placed author like you... I'm very happy, or pleased, if you want me to be sophisticated (Which is overrated.)

And the way Kagome grabbed Inuyasha's hand to comfort him... and how Inuyasha was confused about his life at the moment. *nods* It sounded like him, too. *claps* You've done well, Maiden of the Moon, you've done well. *praises*

Well, after a few weeks of no review, I give you a crappy one. *sad* I'm sorry.

On the bright side, I'm going to say it again:

I GOT OUT ANOTHER LONG-AWAITED CHAPTER OF 'BLOOD-STAINED'! I DID IT! I DID IT! GO READ IT! I'M WORKING ON CHAPTER 8... AS BEST AS I CAN! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! READ! REVIEW!

*cough* o_0 I had a few fruit snacks, so the lingering effects of hyperness has NOT been gone. *sigh*

Bye!
Lyrakins chapter 1 . 8/13/2003
Kawaii...
Biganimefan1 chapter 1 . 8/12/2003
this aint bad
Dog Ears chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
hey nice story well seeya
Sielent Soul of the Sun chapter 1 . 8/3/2003
that was so cute! I luv that song, then again i luv LOTS of songs the music adict i am!

G2G Ja ne! :)
Glashtyn chapter 1 . 8/2/2003
Thats so sweet. I usually don't like song fics, but this one was really good.
Whimsical Flourish chapter 1 . 7/31/2003
That fic was so kawaii and fluffy! Keep up the great work!
Hysp chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
That was fluffy.

And cute...

And...uh...cute...

Jessica _
AngelBaby101 chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
AW HOW CUTE! SO ROMANTIC GREAT JOB!
ShiroInu chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
-Sobs harder.- God! -Bows down.- How do you do it? Such cute and loving one-shots? HOW?
Gothic Butterfly chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
So much cuteness! Your really good at writing fluff you know!
RavenShadow chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
Wow! how do you get so many stories out at once? I spend most of my free time working on curing writters block. You really have a talent! Keep it up!
Inu-Sarah chapter 1 . 7/28/2003