Reviews for Mirror, Mirror
roflecoptorroxxor chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
I love this one too! Cute fluffy goodness!
PuRe GoDdESs chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
so cute! I love inu/kag stories! . (everybody does dont they?ToT)
I have to have more!
can you update soon )?
please.
bye!u
YukiGoddess chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
Where do you get all the music? I wish I had some music to get me into the mood to write a story! You are so good at it! I love this story! Bye!
Hime no Shinigami chapter 1 . 3/17/2004
Nice, I like the story. Hope you update soon.
the SeVeReD-HaNd chapter 1 . 3/12/2004
EK!
*going into super-hyper-sugar-rush-happy-mode due to all the fluff*
YAY! SPARKLES! I'M SO MYSTIFIED I FORGETTED ALL ABOUTS MY MANNERS! AYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!
copperlights chapter 1 . 2/2/2004
aw... that was so cute! I loved it so much.. but this is one of the older ones so I guess that this review is kinda insignificant... but still.. lolz. well... darn I just remembered that I forgot to put a review for "If the Slipper fits"... *sigh* O well... lolz, well at least now you know that I've actually read it! lolz, and loved it, well anyways, I really liked this... and that was so kewl how the shards brought Inuyasha to her time.. kinda through the mirror... lolz, anyways, Ja~!
inu-chan chapter 1 . 12/26/2003
A very cute maybe you can make a inu/kag songfic by using the lion king song "can you feel the love tonight?"
DXM Junkie chapter 1 . 12/20/2003
That song by M2M really fits with this one shot! Bravo!
Kita chapter 1 . 12/20/2003
That's probably the CUTEST, FLUFFIEST, MOST ROMANTIC story I've read all fuckin' month!
-Kita the Dragon Warrior- ;)
Merfair chapter 1 . 11/19/2003
As I've said in all your other fics...Kawaii! I love fluff!
tao-fairlight chapter 1 . 10/15/2003
pleease make more chapters please!
Thorn Death chapter 1 . 10/10/2003
ok, I think hell just froze over. AH!

*Gets attacked by evil samurai hamsters*

HELP ME!

BEFORE I DECAPITATE UNDER THE EVIL FORCES OF THE SAMURAI HAMSTERS! AH!

(Translation: Please updade.)
ash-chan chapter 1 . 9/12/2003
its almost fluffier than my seshy-chans tail! it was BEAUTIFUL! ALL UR STORIES ARE BEAUTIFUL ! *SOB*
inuyashagurl1490 chapter 1 . 9/9/2003
i loved that but who sings that song and what is it called?
NoLabel chapter 1 . 9/5/2003
AW! THAT WAS SO KAWAII! I've never seen a sweeter chapter. I love it! It's so beautiful. The best thing about fighting is making up. I absolutely loved it. Don't give up your writing spirit. It's strong within you, and yes I know, that was EXTREMELY corny, but it's true, okay? Laterz!

UniquePyroPunk (UPP)