Reviews for The Diet Goddess
soul-of-insanity16 chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
A rare everyday life story. This was probably the only high school fic i could read without cringing. on the contrary, the on chapter has me hooked. Update soon.
ichleibeyouko chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
and heres the part where you update!

right...
kf2012 chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
I love your story ! keep goin!
Kisshu-luv chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
LMAO! i wanna see what happens next!
meg chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
i loved it!
fatalxbeautee chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
I am really liking this story! PLease update!
MIKAELA chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
LOL! I LOVE IT!
SESSHAMARA chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
IT WAS GREAT! YOU SHOULD HAVE KAGOME STARNE HERSELF THATS HOW I LOOSE WAIT.
meloveanime chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
this is so good! you should continue! please update!
inn0cently3vil chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
-sigh-

it's really funny how I'm doing exactly the same for a stupid winter formal with a stupid, but oh so wonderfully looking dress of a size 0.

curse my excess weight!

haha I need to go down three sizes too.
idea chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
if you're having a problem deciding which POV to put the story in then I suggest two options:

1. write two versions of the story one in one POV and the other in another POV

or

2. Switch the POV at the points of your choosing throughout the story

It works, besides it's fun to see the readers faces twisting in confusion BWHAHAHAHAHAH!
KitsuneYoukaiMomo chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
*sighs* Well It was worth a try u.u I started to read this story on a few years back and you never sent in updates and left us all at a cliffy *pouts* It was a brillant idea but it seems that you gave it up. Oh well, i do understand your dispassioning of Inuyasha, after a while many fans felt that way, even i do though i still love it! the ending was the worst thing ever in the series the biggest cliffhanger ever created! but what ever ; if you ever do update I'll read!
kaoticXXsoul chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
OMG~! i love it! please continue! this is a great story and it's absoulutly amazing! please continue!
Sometimes I just chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
...dont understand people why does this story have an obscene amount of reviews?
SilverCrystal029 chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
I like it so far! Please continue! Well, keep writing!

~*...:Hollabackgurk029:...*~