Reviews for Those Two Years
hama431 chapter 7 . 11/29/2014
Update chapter 9 please
Will yami and and the fang find yuugi
Will yuugi fall for draco
hama431 chapter 8 . 11/29/2014
Update the next chapter please
jaggedheart chapter 8 . 7/14/2014
All I can saw is wow. I have just read both stories and I must say I am left wanting more. This is truly a work of art that no one can deny. I would like to say that if you could add a chapter or better yet complete this story I would be the happiest reader in the world. I may have reviewed a bit late but u hope not pate enough for you to forget your love for both stories.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/10/2013
awesome keep going
Samantha chapter 8 . 3/27/2013
NOOOOOOOOOO I want to know what happpens
bluebeere chapter 8 . 2/24/2013
you should not stop writing this one... I really like it hahahaha
so you have to continue this story.
Wolvesnightmare chapter 8 . 6/8/2012
This story is awesome
SangoMarie chapter 8 . 6/5/2012
Sad to know your not going to complete this wonderful story! I want more! lol
SangoMarie chapter 6 . 6/5/2012
o.o never thought Harry Potter and YuGioh Could go so well together... love the OOC Yugi... *drools*

SO MUCH BETTER THE JK ROWLING'S 5th book lol
bostafu chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Damn, Yugi is worrying me. He's not constantly wearing the necklace and he needs it to use shadow magic. Who knows what kind of unexpected encounters that'll happen. He better be wearing it in the future.
Hiei Dragon Girl chapter 8 . 6/25/2011
I love to read this story! Its soo good! Please keep it up!
jeli chapter 8 . 6/8/2011
I'm not sure that if you're aware of this but you forgot to put a chappie introducing Yugi's 'pet' to the school...just saying...
lol chapter 8 . 11/6/2010
plz continue and involve yami plz

common you have to bring them together eventually

maybe nerfertiti can help my turning into a human form and dragging him back to his own town?
cookieswithmilktea chapter 8 . 7/6/2010
i just started reading this and im rlly enjoying it
niwa chapter 8 . 5/25/2010
fantastic! after 3 years of stasis, can you continue ne? developping harry and voldermort problem and draco, with some Yami, seto, mokuba? .