Reviews for Menage a Trois
penmom chapter 30 . 1/27/2004
Love it, love it, love it!
Zzickle chapter 29 . 1/24/2004
Can't wait to find out how this new twist will affect the three. Also, looking forward to this story's version of the final showdown with Glory.
Zzickle chapter 18 . 1/24/2004
Okay, starting to get bored / annoyed with everyone being so damn *insecure* all the time. Not helped by at least some of the time I don't really know *why* they're being insecure. "Get over it already, you guys!"
Zzickle chapter 1 . 1/24/2004
Wondered if the monks would send the Key to a Slayer who was deeply involved with *two vampires*. Although they didn't really have much choice . . .
skyz chapter 29 . 1/23/2004
Now I have a feeling something else happened to Buffy other than getting a demon. Makes me wonder if she got Angel's demon or not. The way you've been writing her...Well all the Luv's tend to lean in a direction I won't mention. I liked this chapter. Can't wait to see what the Scoobs think about this change. Love this story.
Jen chapter 28 . 1/16/2004
Damn. What happened to all the good fucking. Now this demon thing will tear them apart and no more happy fucking.
calpurnia chapter 28 . 1/16/2004
Wow this is so great. WHat a twist at the end there. Evil cliffie. I can't wait for the next chapter!
skyz chapter 28 . 1/15/2004
Okay I just want to blew me away with this one. I mean seriously this was one of the best chapters you've written for this story. I think you did more than shock me because I was so not expecting that. You just...blew me away. What's gonna happen now that the power has shifted and Buffy has a demon and Spike a soul? So many questions and damn am I glad that I get the prevliege of reading your wonderful work. An awesome job and I can't say this enough, you just about blew me away. Can't wait for the next update. Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful.
penmom chapter 28 . 1/15/2004
OK, I admit it. I went way over my lunch hour to read this chapter and then I read it again just to try to "get" all the clues, foreshadowing etc... I have so many questions running through my head - has Buffy lost her soul? Do Angel and Spike still have their demons? Love the complicated twists and turns! Don't be long for Chapter 29!
Jen chapter 27 . 1/11/2004
I need more! Please update soon.
skyz chapter 27 . 1/5/2004
I love this story. I wonder what's gonna happen next. Glad you updated. Wonderful as always.
AnDrEwSrObOt chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
great chapter, it's very passionate. i'm so happy you updated!
Audrey chapter 27 . 1/5/2004
Hey, I think it would be a good idea for you to let Buffy and Angel have some alone time. Things have been messed up between them for a while, so let them have a night together or something. Spike and Angel always get alone time, so let Buffy and Angel have they're night together to rectify it all.
AnDrEwSrObOt chapter 23 . 1/3/2004
this is so good please update soon!
skyz chapter 26 . 12/24/2003
Wonderful. You keep my faith in happiness for all three of them. But mostly for Spike and Buffy... Great job.
95 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »