Reviews for Menage a Trois
Tobert chapter 26 . 12/23/2003
this chapter was excellent. I hope the next chapter will be an entire chapter of spike/buffy/angle lovin', and nothing else. keep up the great work and please update soon.
AnDrEwSrObOt chapter 26 . 12/23/2003
Yes spike is FREE! Great chapter! It's the best Christmas gift someone could give me!
penmom chapter 1 . 12/21/2003
So glad to find the new chapter. Hooray! An early Christmas present for me. Penmom
Jen chapter 25 . 12/20/2003
Um...thats all nice and everything, but wheres the smut? ;)
AnDrEwSrObOt chapter 25 . 12/19/2003
Great chapter but what about Buffy's baby? I hope you update soon. *HUGS*
SundanceStorm chapter 24 . 12/16/2003
Please please please ect. write more. it has been 2 weeks since the last chapter. i can't wait to read more.
Jen chapter 24 . 12/4/2003
My fave story on ffnet, I always look for it, makes me feel all happy inside. Update soon.
skyz chapter 24 . 12/2/2003
I love this story. I wonder though what's gonna happen when Angel does that ritual with Faith. I've the sinking feeling that even though Buffy thinks things are on their way up, it's far from over. I can't wait to see what you have planned next. I'm still waiting for some Glory action. Great job as usual. I love this.
jen chapter 23 . 11/30/2003
Im all for Faith goodness but I want to read sum ass kicking, make Buffy let her know whose bitch she is. LOL, Im a lil tired and not making much sense. *Yawn*
skyz chapter 23 . 11/23/2003
Well it's nice to see that Buffy has grown somewhat in the last two chapters. She's managed not to let her hatred of Faith keep her from losing control. I guess she has Spike to thank for that.

I love the dynamic between Spike and Buffy in this. It shows us all the potential. And as a Buffy the person fan, I can tell you it's been great seeing her grow as you write her. Something the writers for the show couldn't seem to do. Great job as always.

Renee chapter 23 . 11/22/2003
I hope Buffy kicks Faith's ass and starts getting some respect. :)
SundanceStorm chapter 22 . 11/20/2003
you are like the best writer that i have read so far on this web site. you have amazing wording in your stories and i just want ot come back for more. Also you do not wait 3 months brfore puting in a new chapter. and they come in in good timeing.

- Amanda Casey
Tobert chapter 22 . 11/18/2003
great chapter. I still think someone needs to kick angel in the balls and knock him down a peg or two, but as long as he gets his attitude in check soon i think i'll survive. I hope eventually buffy and faith might be able to become somewhat friends again. keep up the great work and update soon.
AnDrEwSrObOt chapter 22 . 11/17/2003
Yes, they're remove spike's chip!

and Angel hiring faith was a big 'NO' but that's what's fun about it.

great story, plez update soon!
skyz chapter 22 . 11/17/2003
Man you deserve some major praise. I love this story. I really do and I think you've made me even like Angel. That's something I never thought would happen. So, thanks I guess.

I think I have no idea where you're going with this. Is Angel going to submit to Angelus? Is he going to give in to Faith? Will Buffy die? How will Spike handle the chip being removed?

So many questions. Which is a good thing because it keeps me coming back for more. Awesome.

95 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »