Reviews for Menage a Trois
AnDrEwSrObOt chapter 20 . 11/14/2003
I'm so jazzed that you put Wesley in the story. The way you described his was awesome and i absoultely love this story! please update soon
penmom chapter 21 . 11/8/2003
Good chapter - it's harder to show them working it out than just blowing up - I'm glad you took the long road! Waiting for the next chapter! Penmom
skyz chapter 21 . 11/7/2003
Great. Wonderful. Can't wait for the next update.

penmom chapter 20 . 11/4/2003
Write soon!
Jen chapter 20 . 11/3/2003
More More More! please?
skyz chapter 20 . 11/1/2003
I still love this story. I'm glad that Buffy has finally decided to become a person who can stand on her own. I doubt she'll like finding out that Faith is going to be a part of their little group. Great job.

jen chapter 19 . 10/28/2003
Always loving this story. Not likeing evil angel although if it will be all right in the end its a kewl twist, its just that...Angels my love, you can't just hurt him like that...take good care of him.

lol I know im scary
skyz chapter 19 . 10/28/2003
Well this was an interesting chapter. I've got the sinking feeling that something will happen to Buffy. I love Buffy in this. I think you've been writing her in an amazing style. I hope that Angel does go back to Sunnydale and his mates can help him control his Angelus side. Well whatever you write I'll love it. Thanks for another great update.

sugarspice chapter 18 . 10/24/2003
Do I even have to tell you how much I love your series? Well if I must, I will. I love it! I love the way you potray the characters. That even though the curse has been lifted Angelus is still not out of the picture. I do hope that a confrontation between Buffy and Angel will come up soon. They've been skirting around it but I can feel a clash coming up, and I can't wait. Please update soon! :)
penmom chapter 18 . 10/20/2003
That was so good. Really, I appreciate the way you aren't afriad to explore the characters' darker sides. Will Angelous come out to play? What if someone does turn Buffy? Will Spike get his chip out? What if Giles takes matters into his own hands?

I can't wait to see what happens next!

Bravo!
Tobert chapter 16 . 10/19/2003
oh my god, I can't believe they just walked away from buffy like that letting her think they didn't believe her. I expected it from angel, but from spike? no way. poor buffy has enough stress, and they just keep adding more.
skyz chapter 18 . 10/19/2003
Well. I'm still up in the air about what you're up to and that's great. I'm gonna keep telling you this: You're an awesome writer and this series is one of the best I've read. I've grown to care for Angel and that's something, cuz generally I hate his bloody guts! So what I'm saying is thanks for writing an Angel I can enjoy and actually, kinda, sorta, like.

Great job,

penmom chapter 1 . 10/18/2003
I'm lovin' it - I love the romance and how it reflects their relationship as a whole - THANK U!
Jessie chapter 17 . 10/15/2003
Wow, Angel is sure being... something. Wonder what's going to happen there!
Calpurnia chapter 15 . 10/11/2003
I've been readint this story for a while now, I'm not sure if I've reviewed, but I've been eagerly awaiting an update and I hope there will be one soon because this is a very good story.
95 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »