Reviews for Twisted Romance
1 do Seamus and link next
Brokentail chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
Starclan Speaks! They show an image of LINK being a male THOTTIE!
Timelord007 chapter 19 . 8/1/2014
I would have chosen din, i mean seriously, malon was gonna be a sore loser if she lost.
Guest chapter 19 . 7/26/2014
That was one of the most amazing stories ever. First off I don't like long stories and this one was short and simple but yep funny unique and touching you kept me going I think you really have potential keep up the good work. :)
shit head 101 chapter 19 . 6/9/2014
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO plz don't make it end. Maybe I can write a new story about this. If u allow it Unknown Saiyan.
Shit head 101 chapter 18 . 6/9/2014
Poor Malon. Din can go Fuck Faore. Better yet she can go Fuck herself
Shit head 101 chapter 15 . 6/9/2014
This chapter wuz fine. Hey at least u try
Shit head 101 chapter 12 . 6/9/2014
Lol I so totes love it to death. Take that u whorey ass bitch of a princess Zelda. Hahahahahahahahahaha
Shit Head 101 chapter 11 . 6/9/2014
R u fucking serious
Guest chapter 9 . 6/9/2014
I loved this chapter. I love all of them so much. Have lots of fun with Alex :-)
ben chapter 19 . 12/28/2013
I really like this book I would like you to make a book about the life of link and malon together as a couple hope you use my idea if you make it please say so in the first chapter that I gave you the good idea thanks for making the book I really injiod it if you make the book I will rate it a complete five I will copy it and sell it then send you the money if you make it thanks for reading my comment bye by the way I'm 9 and I read this my parents don't mind it so bye.
coolboy0440 chapter 19 . 8/25/2013
where did tall jake come from? I mean seriously?
Guest chapter 19 . 7/24/2013
Soooooooo mad Jin didnt win... Good story nevertheless
chad chapter 9 . 3/6/2013
very vonderful
Guest chapter 2 . 11/3/2012
OHHH i get it naryu is the love god so she gets to who gets the hero