Reviews for Dichotomy: Silence and Music
melodie chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
Beutiful...rather poetic .._-*
Trinity chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
So so so very swe-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-t-t-t-t-t-t! It sums up their relationship esxeptionally well! A bit bland, I think, but it is G-rated after all. And it's only from Shido's point of view, anyway, plus, we all know they're made for each other, right? *wink wink*
O'Ylia chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
Very well written with flair. Love the descriptions of their relationship and very subtle. Well done. :)
AniDragon aka Riona-chan chapter 1 . 9/18/2004
Aw... *fills with soft, goopy feelings* That's so swet!
Little W0lf chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
Great story there! You're a very talented writer!
I've never read anything like it. :)
Ishshi chapter 1 . 8/18/2003
Words cannot begin to describe how wonderful this piece is. Like your other ShidoMadoka, it left me sitting here shocked and dazed over the emotions this piece of writing contains and the simplisity of it.

It is simple yet so elegant and beautiful one could never find the perfect example to compare it with.

Stunning piece. I can't wait to read more of your Get Backers related pieces in the future.
Earth Star chapter 1 . 8/18/2003
Very nice! I love Shido/Madoka. Well done. _
symphonic-wind chapter 1 . 8/14/2003
Wow ... in one page you made me rediscover why I love music so much. I've always loved watching those still images of Madoka playing her violin, and I find that the charm and magic can also be found in your words. Thanks so much _ and keep writing!
Kerichi chapter 1 . 11/27/2004
You have captured the essence of Shido and Madoka's relationship... V. impressive!