Reviews for The Source
Crack-jouchan chapter 45 . 3/1/2016
OH. MY. GOD. This is just adorable and so very sweet! You have no idea how much I squealed as I read it. I love Ginny's characterization here. She's strong and independent but can also be gentle and vulnerable sometimes. Draco balances her out nicely.

It's really touching to see the lengths they go through for each other! It was adorable how they each thought the other didn't like them, when they actually loved each other.

That fairytale was just awesome. I agree, it wouldn't be so nice if it ended with the cliche, 'Prince marries girl and they live happily ever after' immediately. The way it ended with them possibly meeting again, then ACTUALLY meeting again and getting together makes it quite meaningful. I think it's my favourite fairytale.

I liked how you introduced the reason Ginny liked Draco. It was a curiousity at first. I didn't expect that the reason she warmed up to him so quickly was that she'd been spying on him from the start, and knew he wasn't all that bad. That was really sweet, and made a LOT of sense in context of your story. I like that.

In fact, the way you introduce Ginny's secrets kept the story constantly interesting. Usually I get bored of reading romance stories at around 20 chapters! But that never happened here. You kept me interested and excited the whole time. This was a wonderful story to read. I'm kind of sorry that I'm only reviewing once at the end... But just know this is one of my most favourite stories, and I had an absolutely wonderful time reading it.
Guest chapter 45 . 2/11/2016
Absolutely loved this whole story! The whole Rosalie fairytale thing was just wonderful and I really liked Sirius
CNZodiac chapter 1 . 1/27/2016
I thought Blaise was a guy
Guest chapter 44 . 1/18/2016
this is sooo cheesy and cliche, its making me sick
please do better in other stories
some sentences are so cliche that I literally cringe when I read them
Guest chapter 39 . 1/17/2016
her name is GINEVRA not Virginia (who the hell would want to be called that?)
Guest chapter 13 . 1/16/2016
Draco and Harry being rich and attractive isn't even a reason for them to be good friends
That was a shit explanation
Guest chapter 12 . 1/16/2016
Why would Ginny cry? I highly doubt someone like that would cry about it
Seriously, please try to make this a bit more realistic
It seems like you are just writing some shit for no apparent reason
Don't get me wrong, I love the plot, but some parts of it are sooooo annoying
Guest chapter 7 . 1/15/2016
why the actually hell would she be fierce about drake's healer being shitty,
I'm sorry but this story is getting a little annoying
I love the concept but the writing in some areas is really bad
Guest chapter 6 . 1/15/2016
"besides his mother, no one else had worried about him like that before"
This sentence is so cliche, it made me cringe
PhoenixGravity chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
So l dont often review so here goes nothing...
I just don't know what to say except for you have a great way of writing, and your idea is superb!
NamesAreImportant chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
Is Blaise Zabini a girl in this story?
Alternative Imagination chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
Dear author, your PM are closed, unfortunately. Would you mind if I translate your story into Russian? Your penname, original title of "The Source" and the link to it will be provided. Please let me know what you think of it.
Best regards, Ellina
Kimmily chapter 45 . 2/16/2015
This was a very interesting and well thought out story. I liked the ending very much and found it very romantic of Draco to write Ginny a fairytale of her own. A bit confusing to me was the end of Voldemort, but it didn't really matter that much therefore it wasn't a lot of confusion. I loved the idea of Ginny being the Source and knowing so much about everyone, I could realy imagine her being a gang leader of sorts- she has the built for it after all, but you didn't have to interject your uncertainty about choices you made, like the timetable or the carriage ride, it mean they are your decision so stick with them, okay?
It was a realy great story and I would have loved to read more on the whole Source debackel... sometimes I thought she might not make it with being in a coma and all and I thought Drako might have to take over her job, but alas she was never out that long...
DK87 chapter 45 . 1/8/2015
I really loved this story and I'm putting it amongst my favorites.
Thank you for brightening my day!
Guest chapter 31 . 12/20/2014