Reviews for A Feeling You Get
ElsaLuver chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
I love the way you describe how Rocky felt about Ginger.
Netbug-Archive chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Seemed IC enough to me. I thought it was sweet.
ilovealexrider chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
So cute!

Kendra chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
This story has a lot of romance,just the way I like it.

It was great and like the movie.I never realized that

Rocky felt that way when I first watched it on video.
Raven Aorla chapter 1 . 11/5/2003
Well, *I* like it! Yay, you're LDS too! The only other Mormon author I found so far (besides me, obviously), was jedi-hobbit.

You're good, you're good...(starts doing the moving-fists-around-in-a-circle thingy)
Red Turtle chapter 1 . 10/28/2003

You know I like Chicken Run a lot, but I never expected to find a fanfic on it, and such an insightful one at that. Cool.

Red Turtle
Luke In Blue chapter 1 . 10/4/2003
Wow! That has to be the most well-written piece I've ever seen in the CR section (no offense to anyone, but the grammar and spelling are somewhat lacking in the majority of the material here). This was also surprisingly in-character. I never thought of Rocky as an angsty fellow per se, but you pulled it off rather well. The descriptions in here were also good. Not stellar, but not half bad either. I particularly liked the idea of Rocky seaching his own feathers for the answer. Very creative, that (I often find myself looking for answers in my cuticles during English quizzes. I have about as much success there as Rocky did here _;). The whole piece was quite thoughtful and sincere, but not so much that it made me feel powerfully irritated and bored (like a great many angst fics often do). Rocky strikes me as the kind of chap who is an outward and blatant joker, and even when he's serious, humourous undertones surface in his words and thoughts (like when he and Ginger were on the roof, talking about grass). You kept that intact here and that kept me interested throughout the story. For example, "turns out, she *does* speak English" . . . my personal favourite line in the fic. Then again, I'm ridiculously found of Mac, so that could have something to do with it . . . Either way, it was funny. The bits having to do with his past were interesting and informative, but I think you could have done a bit more with them. Giving us more of that couldn't hurt, I think. Finally, the ending had a very nice resonance to it, a characteristic I always praise highly in fanfiction (especially since I can not write good endings for a tinker's toot). Overall, I really enjoyed reading this and I do hope you'll consider writing more. This fandom neds you _
about to become a member chapter 1 . 8/8/2003
that was good, explained feelings well. just on thing, you missed the part where they touched hands on the rooftop, but apart from that everything was a-okay!
LittleGinny15 chapter 1 . 8/7/2003
Erm...It's good! But still, Chicken run's for small children. I do own a video, though...erm-you didnt hear that...
British Child chapter 1 . 7/30/2003
This is very powerful stuff. It's going on my favourites for sure. You described Rocky's thoughts and feelings very well and to me, he wasn't THAT out of character. *smile*

I always wondered what might be happening after the roof scene...this was great.
teddybear chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
wow! that was really good! you write rocky and his emotions well. keep up the good work!