Reviews for Love in a Reflection
zackie1987 chapter 18 . 3/12/2015
This is a very good story
OnceaSuperWhoLockian chapter 18 . 2/9/2007
AW that was so cute! the plot was adorable, and well thought out. i really really liked it, you did a marvelous job!

~Jess
LoveGD chapter 18 . 5/13/2006
Lovely! Please update soon!
CassandraB09 chapter 18 . 11/28/2005
So tell me...is that the last chapter or not?
golden-gryffin375 chapter 18 . 9/11/2005
Wow, that was so beautiful. You made me cry. I love your work. off to look for a sequal!
Lea chapter 18 . 8/18/2004
It was a great read and really sexy!
Lea chapter 11 . 8/18/2004
Aww! Sweetie Ron strikes again! I'm loving this!
Lea chapter 9 . 8/18/2004
I really like this Ron. He's very sweet. So many make Ron completely self-centered and homophobic. I thought it was cute that he was so comfortable with Harry's preference that he could fall asleep in the same bed with him. His concern over Draco was a nice touch as well.
B Madden chapter 18 . 1/24/2004
aw soo sweet!
Loved it!
~B~
B Madden chapter 5 . 1/24/2004
WooHoo! Found more of the story. Stupid fandom isnt letting me read ch 6 damn it. gr...
Love it so far thou!
~B~
Kyra chapter 18 . 12/9/2003
Have to review this way because 've apparently already left one for this chapter. Let me give you a word of advice. In the future, when you leave a note for people, don't replace it with the next chapter. Just leave it there and post the new chapter after it.

I'm working my way through the fic, correcting errors and all that. Just don't have a lot of time so it's taking longer than it probably should. Sorry.

Was the scene at the end real? Or was it another dream?
Ellie Hope chapter 18 . 12/9/2003
Trust Sarah it's NOT the cough medicine. I love you fan fictions as always :D, And I loved this one to the very end. Or is it the end? I have no clue still wonderful. i give u a 15/10 as a writer. You put so much passion and art and love into your works. Ever think of doing ot perfessionally?
~Ellie
Frito the Great chapter 18 . 12/7/2003
Wonderful! You're the best! I can't wait for the next chapter! This chapter was... awesome, compared to every other *naughty* scene on this site! GREAT JOB!
usually immaculate aristocrat artemis astralstar chapter 18 . 12/7/2003
Get sick soon!
good chapter! update soon!
Heather Christi chapter 18 . 12/7/2003
Wow, nice writing. I loved reading that scene. I feel like I'm blushing that. That was so sweet! They love each other and they fufilled the act by kissing and more. So adorable! *huggles Draco and Harry* So cute! Must have more! Thanx so much for the email and stuff! Yummie!