Reviews for Pa'Nar Problems: losing control
Arekanderu chapter 19 . 11/12/2011
Sweet story :)
Ghostrider chapter 19 . 12/28/2010
Hello and well wishes for the holidays!

I've just finished reading this story and must commend you on the quality and the emotions contained within it. All without making the characters sound OOC or turning it into a Harlequin type story.

Your characters ring true to those of the TV show itself. I'm currently re-watching Enterprise and 'seeing' in my mind's eye, every single character as I read this story... well, that says something about your writing. I see I'm not the only one to think so, considering the number of reviews.

My only regret is that you've not continued the story, yet the last chapter seems to be a natural endpoint for either the story or rather, this part of the story. It's been six years, but I hope one day, you might return to it and give us more.
SpaceHead3 chapter 19 . 5/20/2009
Hey great story, if you feel like finishing it, I'll definitely read it. Good luck.
STReader chapter 19 . 7/1/2008
That was wonderful! Thank you
TheVulcanPrincess chapter 19 . 12/14/2005
Beautiful! I loved it.
SGBS4L chapter 19 . 7/9/2005
good job so far, PLS update soon
Myxale chapter 19 . 3/30/2005
I read it all in one sitting.

And “Oh boy”

It was epical; poetical; Serene; and absolutely believable. All the imagination your words let loose in me! It was a wild ride to the soul! The details of the scenes, the minor Chars, that added to the living world feel, the rich and lush setting and the well deserved dignity you gave the chars, ‘specialy Jon and his Vulcan speak of an aspiring Master behind all those written words!

I would give a kingdom in exchange that the show would have been like that!

I wished this fic would go on forever!

All of its chars were true!

Such a dignified Story/Fic about one of the noblest pairing ever!

Sleep will elude me! I’m Spellbound!

Peace.

Out

M

PS. Just one thing! Is the story finished?
Selina chapter 19 . 3/8/2005
Is there any chance your gonna update any time soon, please. I really like your fic!

Write soon.
mcabello chapter 19 . 12/26/2004
Good fic. Write more soon.
Edtheoldsarge chapter 19 . 11/28/2004
Have read the story several times. I can't figure if it is ended or there is more to come. With the way it is now, either could be the case. Would really like to know.

Thanks

Ed
Ed chapter 19 . 7/3/2004
Thoroughly enjoyed the first nineteen chapters. Hope that you can see to continue on. Thanks for the memories so far.

ED
Mana chapter 19 . 5/24/2004
Sorry its been a while since I reveiwed this story, but life got in the way.
This is TERRIFIC! Seriously, you have a gift! Please write more, and FAST! I need more of this fic soon :)
derangedvulcan chapter 1 . 5/8/2004
Please, please, review! That's an order. I really want to see what happens. You have done a really nice job potraying A/T'P's relationship. I love the way you have made Archer so sweet and caring. This is by far the best archer/t'pol story i have ever read, on any site. So Pulez update, or else.
derangedvulcan chapter 19 . 3/18/2004
Plez update soon or i will lose control, i need a good story to unwind with, and i really want to see what happens. Keep up the excellant work! _
LL&P (live long and prosper)
Toras chapter 19 . 2/21/2004
An excellent story. Well written and plotted. I look forward to seeing what you have in mind for future chapters. Please keep up the excellent work.