Reviews for Can You Hear Me When I Talk to You?
The Duelist's Heiress chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
I like your story. you always have some awesome insight. I think defending Marik was the way Rishid would want to go. I love your writing.

Sincerely,

The Duelist's Heiress
EvilSpiritKiba chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
COL!
Merik:Stuped mortal it was not cool I criedT_T
Meriah chapter 1 . 8/31/2003
I loved this. Not only was it good, but it even was like a storm - starting heavy, and ending to reveal a rainbow. (Okay, what I just said was stupid as hell, but it's the truth!)
Cleansweep11 chapter 1 . 8/14/2003
At first I was like "NNO! YOU KILLED ISHIZU AND RISHID!" I was nearly at the end of the fic when I realized you don't like character death.

This was sad in the beginning, but it has a wonderful ending. This is a touching fanfic!
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
Actual real reactions:

The same deadly waves that took you both away from me.

I went, "NUU!" because I had a pretty darn good idea who had been taken _ Then I went, "Oh, wait, she doesn't like character death..." Then I shut up and read the story.

Kamilah: *sniffle sniffle* I know it's all going to turn out ok in the end, but still...

Mojobubbles: NUU! POOR MAWIK! T_T

Kamilah: OOkk...Rishid can come in aanyy minute now...

Mojobubbles: YAY! SO FLUFFY! *jumps around on a fluff-high*
Kerigan chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
Aw! How wonderfully adorable! I loved it!
Trustshipper chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
:') Beautiful story... blood? ZRIshid's, Ishizu's or the pirates? Probably Ishizu's. Just joshing, most likely Rishid's, however, Ishizu was knocked onto the ground... ouch, that would hurt (it does, I've had first had experience) wel, you're one of my favourite authors, mainly for the reason that you write awesome Ishizu stories. You are so going on my favourites list.
SashaFan9278 JPJr chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
Cool story :) Very touching and intriguing.. I like the use of the soneg throughout the story. :) Please write more like this :)
Foxy-magic-luver chapter 1 . 7/27/2003
*sniff*That...was so sad...It made me cry toward the end. You should make another chapter of this, i like the details and everything. You make it sound like a real story that happened to someone. Like i said, you should really make another chapter, or is it one of those fanfics that you can only imagine what happens next? If it is, you can make a lot of people go off into Dreamland!_ Write another thing just like this with a different character, that would be really neat! _Ja ne!
Morrisa chapter 1 . 7/27/2003
Oh how much I love your fan fics - because at first it seems like all is lost but then the ending is always so...happy - I know how some people find that so predictable but I love that (as I really do not like risks _
Nezumiiro chapter 1 . 7/27/2003
Yea! Another story from you! I like your stories because you always have a happy ending... Somehow. I love it! Write on!
The-Wicked-Have-More-Fun chapter 1 . 7/27/2003
This was so sweet! Where did you get the lyrics? I've been trying to get them for weeks!
malik'sgurl chapter 1 . 7/27/2003
it was good! it was, really. i had to wipe away the little tears in my eyes. i liked it.
Adelianna chapter 1 . 7/26/2003
Oh, this is so sad! But that's why the genre is under angst. Anyway, I really like this new story of yours, as I like all your other ones. They're spectacular, superb, and wonderfully written. Keep up the marvelous work, and ja ne!

**Adelianna