Reviews for Asides
One-eyeWilly chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
I started to laugh at the 'big whoop wanna fight about it?' part. I heard that on family guy. and the ZackXSeph stuff was hot!
zutoph507 chapter 4 . 9/10/2008
That was awesome. LMAO. Hope you update soon.
Abunai8 chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
it was well writing, yes. But, i dont like how you turned zack into such an pervert/asshole. i mean yes Zack Fair is a bit of a flirt but he is a sweet guy, he isnt like that i mean he whould never cheat and once he finds a girl he likes, he stays with her. I just dont like how you played Zacks Character.
Kichou chapter 4 . 7/12/2008
Nice story. I enjoyed it.
Amarissia chapter 4 . 6/24/2007
I can't believe it...I never read AUs, I never like them, but I love this! I almost woke up the rest of the house giggling. You're going to keep writing, aren't you? Please?

"Just… don’t tell him I said that, or else he’d probably kill me and piss on my grave while singing that weird opera song he loves so much."

LOL..."One-Winged Angel", right? I love the thought of Sephiroth going around singing his own theme song.
MordeMe chapter 3 . 4/16/2007
"Sephiroth: Hell, why don’t you just change my name to ObsesSephiroth or StalkyRoth! THEY WOULD BLOODY WELL WORK!"

Oh, dude! OBSESSIROTH! That's awesome.
MordeMe chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
"And then we can make a Zack-wich."

OMFG. OMFBBQWTFG. You are amazing at writing Zack. This is amazing. I mean... I don't.. hubba-wubba floobity glah! There are no words to explain how awesome you write Zack. And how awesome this entire idea-thing is. I Love this!
Glitter All Over chapter 4 . 4/15/2007
*sigh* I feel so bad for Seph, Seph/Cloud. They just need need to get together and do it. Denial... awesome story, cant wait to see next chapter, please update soon!

Ever-Rin
Serphenia chapter 4 . 3/27/2007
Nice. I wonder how much Cloud and Seph know about Zack's dream that he didn't realize...?

And a thought...If Hojo's Vin's father and Lucrecia is Vin's...girlfriend...

...

Is Hojo with Lucrecia in this fic...?

Meh, whatever. Cute story !
scarlettHuntress chapter 4 . 8/16/2006
Claudia and Stephanie. Oh GODS. XD
Tolling chapter 4 . 8/11/2006
(Laughs hard0This is unny!Ya know, a final p,if you ev write oneu should have them do a threesome,right?Ya know,If I was there,as a friend of the god,the pig,and the boy,I would be constantly laughing...or throwing rocks at Lucrecia and .I like .and I feel bad for .Weird,no?

-Tolea
tsuhiyo chapter 4 . 7/25/2006
*lol* that was one funny AND pervy fic! But it's one of those I didn't run away from! Thanks for the read. Oh, and maybe, even if years had already passed since you last updated, I could ask a favor? Pls. update! I can't bare to see Seph bursting with frustration! _
chintsuuzai chapter 4 . 7/23/2006
I really do love this fic, it's very good written and had got a lovely sense of humor.. And the stupidity is wonderful xD I hope that you'll continue this someday. I'll be waiting. _

-shizu
13x chapter 4 . 7/19/2006
Okay. Whenever you get the chance? Yeah. I think we'd all like to see a little "Stephanie"/"Claudia"/Zack action...
Risk-Master chapter 4 . 6/29/2006